Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do ye'z get up to sat nites???

Options
  • 13-10-2001 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

hi again........

this will be my first proper weekend on the boards!! wow has it being a week already?? , im just curious to see what everyone gets up to with there weekends??

im heading to that winterparty thing in the point sa soir.. anyone else heading that way...or even better anyone else no whats going on after!! im prob heading to red box or if im up for it, "the gaiety" is open till 4

so....fill me in on ur gossip??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

today is my first week on boards.ie as well
    7 days already wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lazer

ooo, im impressded? all those post in one week?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

He's a noisy git :)

Saturday nights, unless there's a party here or at a mate's house, I usually spend in. Friday night is going out night, and I usually go out a couple of nights during the week as well... So Saturday evening is sacred movie/game night :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Friday nights at the gaeity also open till 4. Was there last night and they played superman 1 in the theatre which was cool. Just dont hav a few cans b4 you go in or youll leave in an awful state at 4am.

Chief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

aye Gaiety is great for a change on friday nights, wouldn't be my thing regularly though.. saturday nights are usually something a bit tamer than drinking till 4, cinema/video etc. then out for a meal every second sunday or so..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

thursday night is usually the night out for us students

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Saturday nights ... I work.

grr.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

well i come home take off my sawn off shotgun . clean blood off the damb thing . count all the xtc and the acid i have . phone up anglewhore and order what i am short . shes a good lil las for that :P go out ram raid the off licence . then its home to watch some tv off the stolen cable i have installed on the 50" tv i borrowed from brown thomas .

just like any normal persons week reely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by elexes
    phone up anglewhore and order what i am short . shes a good lil las for that :P

BLAH!!!

I'M NOT A GIRL!!!

*Looks*

I'M NOT A GIRL!

Oh, and those new Sabot rounds you've ordered are in. And the spas12 is on it's way... Give it another week.

As for my saturday nights? **** no...
    There's nowhere to go!
    I went out there yesterday, and I don't know how ANYONE goes out on a saturday.
    Got ****ing depressed as hell... Damn Church lane... People crowding around like ****ing rats... Can't stand it!

I usualy just go out on Wednesdays for the good ole rock night in Sally Longs, and convince good ole Dan to play some decent "choones!"

But when I'm in Dublin, different story!
    Saturday nights in the basement of Frazers! :)
    Great stuff!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

My weekend is simple....
    • friday.......sit on my a$$ watching telly or play a game of footy
    • saturday.....nothin much till 11pm except eating and the football resultsmaybe the playstation gets a look in....then i go to dnc for the LAN night
    • sunday....sleep till 3PM, get some food in again.....have a laugh with some mates....go to bed

Saturday night in dublin for angelwhore
    • 10:30 PM........asked for drugs
    • 11:00PM asked for drugs
    • 11:30PM asked for drugs
    • 12:00AM asked for drugs.....and so on till he's going home..lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Originally posted by AngelWhore

. And the spas12 is on it's way... Give it another week.

SPAS12 Now you're talking!

Hands up who ever fired one!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Originally posted by AngelWhore

*Looks*

I'M NOT A GIRL!

Got ****ing depressed as hell... Damn Church lane... People crowding around like ****ing rats... Can't stand it!

sorry thought you were a girl
    church lane pift i fart in your general direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by elexes

sorry thought you were a girl
    church lane pift i fart in your general direction

Don't worry, happens a lot...

Not just on boards but in real life...
    Actualy had one guy try and feel me up at one stage. :/

And some other guy came up to me and my girlfriend and said something like: "I think it's great! You know, you lesbians and all!"

I'm trying to grow a beard now, but to very little avail...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Saturday night for me is to stay in, because the night life here sucks d|ck on a saturday night.

John

Advertisement