Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does this mean?

Options
  • 11-05-2019 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭

I see a car around town with a white a4 sheet of paper stuck to the back window of car with €22 in black printed on it. Its a modified car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Probably what the car is worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I see a car around town with a white a4 sheet of paper stuck to the back window of car with €22 in black printed on it. Its a modified car.

Its a throwdown

If you want to win €44 , you also put €22 on an A4 sheet of paper, pull up beside them at the lights, slouch down and rev your engine.
    This means its on.

If you see him later with 44, he's looking for "doubles or quits".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

It's a sign of impending armageddon .

Sorry , what town ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,672 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

That's normal. If you see one printed in red, watch out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Its a throwdown

If you want to win €44 , you also put €22 on an A4 sheet of paper, pull up beside them at the lights, slouch down and rev your engine.
    This means its on.

If you see him later with 44, he's looking for "doubles or quits".

‘The fast and furious, the Bunclody files’

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's E22. He thinks its a Lotus.

It means the owner is a muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,833 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Maybe he's letting people know how much extra the NCT is if you don't show up to the initial booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's the rapper "22 Euro"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

€22 for a DD a Dublin Deuce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Its like when fr ted put up a cross outside his house to show people it was the parochial house, then said that was why he did it and hopefully people don't think some mad man has put up a cross.

Maybe the guy in the car is mad or maybe hes advertising something.

Advertisement