Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Book Reviewer needed for Dublin Comedic Fiction

Options
  • 06-05-2021 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi my name is Eoghan Brunkard and I have recently publishing my debut novel Clementine Lane. I'm looking for reviewers for same for both Amazon and Goodreads platforms.

Here's an extract from the press release
    Following in the Roddy Doyle mould, Brunkard’s fictitious Clementine Lane is a Dublin inner city community that unexpectedly must deal with the imposition of a drug rehabilitation centre. In true NIMBYism spirit, the community resist the building of the centre, but following the suspicious death of a local addict the media and political realms descend to pass judgement on the community. The matter is further complicated by the conflicting views of the new neighbouring apartment dwellers who have moved into the area. What follows is an irreverent, observant yet empathetic take on modern Irish society. The author carefully blends the line as to who is morally right between the multiple narrative plot lines leading to a climactic finish.

It is often stated that we now live in a new Ireland but it cannot be assumed that all change is positive, Clementine Lane challenges the reader to check their preconceptions, while taking them on a highly humorous ride!

The novel has been well received so far and I am offering a free epub or Mobi editions for review. You will also make a pal for life, I swear I'll avenge you if you're ever kidnapped by pirates. I am capable with a rapier... Thanks for reading!

Advertisement