Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 zoned heating cost

Options
  • 23-07-2019 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi . I live in a 3 bed semi and need 3 zoned heating installed. i want upstairs downstairs and independant water controller . can you tell me the rough cost of installing this . current cylinder is downstairs and having an issue with the upstairs rads coming on as water is leaving the cylinder and into the rads. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

How long is the piece of string I'm holding? ;):)

Impossible for anyone here to be able to quantify the costs for what you are asking without seeing what is involved.
    It depends on so many factors, especially how things are currently plumbed.
    It may be straightforward or a horrendous amount of pulling the house apart to get new pipework in.
    The best thing is to get a few recommended local reputable contractors around to look at what you want to do and let them quote you for it.

Advertisement