Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant vortex. Correct size for my house

Options
  • 22-07-2019 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Want to upgrade heating from solid to oil and I need some advice in boiler sizing.
    My house is 90m2, 3 bed bungalow. 6 double rads (bit oversized)+ one towel rail and 300 liters hot water cylinder. Sprayed cavity wall insulation and will do external one very soon.
    Is 50-90 vortex suitable ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

your plumber should be able to advise

you could also give the lads in grants technical a call they will be able to help 057/9120089

the boiler comes set to mid firing range which can be rated up or down to suit you don't want to oversize

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭mafo

jimf wrote: »
    your plumber should be able to advise

you could also give the lads in grants technical a call they will be able to help 057/9120089

the boiler comes set to mid firing range which can be rated up or down to suit you don't want to oversize
    Thanks Jimf. Got good advice from Grant service team.

Advertisement