Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aquamax bio cycle discharge problem

Options
  • 23-07-2019 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi. Have an aquamax pump fitted in my bio cycle tank. Blue pump that rests on section that seperates tank. It looks like a jet pack for all intense and purposes. My issue is that the pump works away in the sense that it runs and agitates the waste however it does not pump it out into outlet pipe anymore. Took off outlet at top of pump and waited for it to start up again. No luck even water in the pump did not seem to move. Have a technician coming next week but could do without the expense if its an easy fix. Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭davidhick77

Hi. Have an aquamax pump fitted in my bio cycle tank. Blue pump that rests on section that seperates tank. It looks like a jet pack for all intense and purposes. My issue is that the pump works away in the sense that it runs and agitates the waste however it does not pump it out into outlet pipe anymore. Took off outlet at top of pump and waited for it to start up again. No luck even water in the pump did not seem to move. Have a technician coming next week but could do without the expense if its an easy fix. Any help appreciated

Its the aquamax basic model. The aeration part seems to be working fine but the actual pump for discharging water is not. Did manual test. Aeration worked but discharge pump did not. Cheers

Advertisement