Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BER Exam

Options
  • 22-07-2019 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi have completed my QQI Level 6 BER Assessor training course. Not ready to register with SEAI yet but was thinking of sitting the SEAI BER examination and registering when I am ready(which could be 1-2 months away).
    Since this is my first registration I am waiting until I have a property lined up to assess seeing as it costs €750 first registration. Is there any implications in doing this or do you need to register within a certain date of sitting the exam?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

thats one for SEAI, but as registered assessor have to retake the exam every 2 years (i think) then maybe youve a 2 year window... but definitely best to check directly with SEAI

1890 734 237

Advertisement