Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Coronavirus and the driving test (all tests now suspended)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Ultima Thule

Just want to let folks know, I've a motorcycle test on Monday 29th June

For those wondering

Best of luck! Hopefully they will be more lenient than usual, not wanting to keep the waiting list as long.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 1,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭MascotDec85

capefear wrote: »
    Hi MascotDec85

Can I ask what your going to do differently when you go back to doing lessons compared to what you did before Covid19. Sorry I probably could have phrased that better.

Tia

One of the most important things I will do is set up procedures including risk assessments, having them in writing and go through these with pupils online before returning so that they know what’s expected of us both before, during and after lessons.

Advertisement