Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny youtube comments

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

There's one of a Swedish man shouting at a bear and scaring it away. The comments are superstellar funny.

https://youtu.be/TtC14cpwwXg

ps re double post.....Boards really sucks b*lls lately. Database my ar*é.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

pgj2015 wrote: »
    There seems to be a lot of rappers doing it these days, could be why. That guy Lambo attracts a lot of police attention, id say the fact he has a tattoo of a gun on his neck doesn't help. :)

Rappers wiv wrappers. Nice bruv.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭64869923

lol I just came across his videos the other day and watched about 10 in a row, they are strangely addictive.

So I'm still watching the videos, I'm an eejit! By the way Aaron's friend look like he's out of Men in Black.

Sorry they're attachments, I'm not trusted yet to post images, some sound people here but the way users have to interact with the site is awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,927 ✭✭✭pgj2015

64869923 wrote: »
    So I'm still watching the videos, I'm an eejit! By the way Aaron's friend look like he's out of Men in Black.

Sorry they're attachments, I'm not trusted yet to post images, some sound people here but the way users have to interact with the site is awful.

lol they do look alike alright. how many of his videos have you seen now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Mongolian rock band The Hu

s://youtu.be/v4xZUr0BEfE

• This song makes me proud to be Mongolian, which is weird because I'm Latino.

• I feel threatened by an empire that doesn't exist anymore.

• In a world full of Taylor Swift's, be a Mongolian rock band

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Mongolian rock band The Hu

s://youtu.be/v4xZUr0BEfE

• This song makes me proud to be Mongolian, which is weird because I'm Latino.

• I feel threatened by an empire that doesn't exist anymore.

• In a world full of Taylor Swift's, be a Mongolian rock band

With a name like Sinead would you not be a Latina?
    Either way is fine btw

cj maxx wrote: »
    With a name like Sinead would you not be a Latina?
    /QUOTE]

They are the YouTube comments. not MY words

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

This is a road rage video going back a few years, the comments are as funny as the video but I can't help feeling sorry for the wife in the car.

https://youtu.be/r0dcv6GKNNw

"I heard Ronnie Pickering caught Covid 19 and Covid 19 had to self-isolate from Ronnie for 14 days"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

"This guy didn't spend all morning painting himself silver to be treated like some kinda idiot". :D

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭64869923

lol they do look alike alright. how many of his videos have you seen now?

I watched 6, maybe 7. That lad has issues that need professional help. The worst bit is I'm calling him a fool and he's making money from me looking at his stupid videos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Best ones are they on : Internet comment etiquette with Eric.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

"Its 2020 .. Whos still liking this video"

Ohh fcuk off yaa gob****e

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Sometimes I might check on the comment section of a song I like to see if there are any funny or insightful posts about it, but invariably it's full of:

'Yeah, whose here from the Scaldy Fat Bollox Podcast'

'Scaldy Fat Bollox brought me here'

'Yeah Scaldy Fat Bollox'

'I was born 9 minutes ago, but here I am listening to a song from 1741, how special and unique am I'

*sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

One of my favourites was posted on that Cheryl Cole song "fight for this love"

It was around the time that she was divorcing Ashley Cole and someone suggested that the chorus should be changed to "we gotta file file file file file for divorce"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Best one I read lately that gave me a great laugh was under a video about the Irish Army ranger wing. someone wrote is it true you have to kill members of the SAS to get in? :pac:

what about you? Any funny ones?

God, that's hilarious, hahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭BurnUp78

greenspurs wrote: »
    "Its 2020 .. Whos still liking this video"

Ohh fcuk off yaa gob****e

You do realise you are very likely calling a child a gob****e? :P

jaxxx wrote: »

FIRST! (sad c*nts.. .. .. )

I seen this for the first time the other day. On a DrPhil video lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Around 7 or 8 years back the Dead Parrot channel dramatized some arguments found in the YouTube comments section, here's one:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

YouTube comments are usually a cesspit.

Since they brought in up and downvoting, the first few comments underneath any YouTube video are usually really funny.

My favourite was underneath a video of some comedian taking the piss out of Australia.

The comment was: “I’M OFFENSIVE AND I FIND THIS AUSTRALIAN!”.

Sometimes I might check on the comment section of a song I like to see if there are any funny or insightful posts about it, but invariably it's full of:

'Yeah, whose here from the Scaldy Fat Bollox Podcast'

'Scaldy Fat Bollox brought me here'

'Yeah Scaldy Fat Bollox'

'I was born 9 minutes ago, but here I am listening to a song from 1741, how special and unique am I'

*sigh*

Urgh, yeah. Hate the “Who’s here because of X” style comments. NOBODY CARES.

Or if I look at the comments section under any video about the US or UK Office, all the comments are about which is better. BORING! Can somebody please say something about the goddamn clip or about the commentary featured in the video?

• Advertisement

Or if I look at the comments section under any video about the US or UK Office, all the comments are about which is better. BORING! Can somebody please say something about the goddamn clip or about the commentary featured in the video?

The US office is way better though..

The US office is way better though..

LOL.

But nah. The UK version is bathed in pathos.

OH NO! Have I sparked another Office debate? NO!!!!

I will self-flagellate to atone for my sins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

A comment under the song - Come on Eileen by Dexys.

" There really needs to be a comma between on and Eileen."

Advertisement