Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2020/2021

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,480 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I mean realistically we should be hammering a team second from bottom that's conceded 65 goals in the leauge... But this is Arsenal, we will probably not lose but still manage to make that look difficult. Just awaiting the early west brom goal now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

omega man wrote: »
    Club are fortunate there’s still no fans.
    Tensions would be high.

Fans due back on Sunday 23rd May for final game against Brighton.

I mean realistically we should be hammering a team second from bottom that's conceded 65 goals in the leauge... But this is Arsenal, we will probably not lose but still manage to make that look difficult. Just awaiting the early west brom goal now.

Could do **** all with pressure on, so maybe we'll be better when there's no pressure?

Or we're just ****. :pac:

Could do **** all with pressure on, so maybe we'll be better when there's no pressure?

Or we're just ****. :pac:

I was thinking about this earlier and at times like this what's the most arsenal thing to do and my answer was hammer every team from now until the end of the season and narrowly miss out on the Europa.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

Nothing else on the box :pac:

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Jmac24128 wrote: »
    Just want a keeper that doesn't make mistakes in an Arsenal jersey.

No need to be picking a fight with Emi lovers.

I'm not just the ones that think he's infallible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Underground

Fans due back on Sunday 23rd May for final game against Brighton.

I wonder will the feel good factor of fans just being glad to be back at the game override the anger at a dismal season. Will be interesting to see the reception they give.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Soups123

Big Sam showing a better attacking style of play than Arteta.

Saka hit the FÛCKING ball

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Being torn apart here by a team about to be relegated. This is awful. Better from Saka

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭omega man

Was some tackle on Saka in fairness

That drives me fûcking crazy. Through on goal and fûcking about, put your foot through it. Absolutely mind blowingly thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Soups123

That drives me fûcking crazy. Through on goal and fûcking about, put your foot through it. Absolutely mind blowingly thick.

He’s a great kid and has potential to be a star, his finishing needs serious work though he converts way too small a % of the chances he gets, but a lot of that is to be expected, that composure takes time

I was thinking about this earlier and at times like this what's the most arsenal thing to do and my answer was hammer every team from now until the end of the season and narrowly miss out on the Europa.

I think we're even past that point of being **** unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Pepe always happy to pass it backwards or infield than try and take somebody on with his pace. Surely that’s the last thing you want in a winger.

Pepe always happy to pass it backwards or infield than try and take somebody on with his pace. Surely that’s the last thing you want in a winger.

I'd say it's been coached out of him. He used to regularly do it when he first came to us.

That chip to the far side of the box and smash it back across is such a low % play. Ridiculous.

Yet he hit the post twice the other night. Taking him off with 10 minutes to go when he was our only threat all night and the season was over if we didn't score was baffling.

It could have been an agreed thing based on their monitoring of how he was physically in the lead up to the game. If it wasn't such an important match, they may not have risked him at all. We really don't know what the story was behind the scenes.

Willian hasn't scored for us? Had it in my head he'd scored at some point. Ah well, 37th time's the charm maybe? :pac:

Nice move. Willian with the key pass. :pac:

• Advertisement

Nice play from the 2 young lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Underground

Nice goal. Who tf is the guy on the tannoy enthusiastically announcing the goals for?

They let Gunnersaurus go but kept him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Great finish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,062 ✭✭✭DenMan

Good man Emile! 1-0

Great goal. One thing I really like about ESR is his willingness to run into the box from deep, reminds me of Rambo in that sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

Basil3 wrote: »
    Great goal. One thing I really like about ESR is his willingness to run into the box from deep, reminds me of Rambo in that sense.

Wait we scored? Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,062 ✭✭✭DenMan

West Brom are relegated if they lose this game.

Azatadine wrote: »
    Should be toast....doesn't sound like it's imminent though. Noises that he'll be given till Christmas aren't there?

We could be neck-deep in a relegation battle then. I've a feeling Arteta has lost the dressing room with the way we've played this year. I cant see us hitting the ground running next season... in fact, I actually fear what might happen.

The lack of ambition is simply shocking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Lovely cross. Beautiful finish

• Advertisement

DenMan wrote: »
    West Brom are relegated if they lose this game.

That’s what they get for hiring Big Sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement