Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 Masters 29 January ITV4

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

yet some people think a proven liar in barney, a player who will be lucky to get a tourcard, and would be battered week in week out ids more deserving of a spot in the pl over the likes of King, Chizzy, Wade....go figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Winner of the final gets the last Premier League spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

sweet for the winner in more ways than one.

Johner wrote: »
    Winner of the final gets the last Premier League spot.

so it should be.

Sky and the PDC would have faced backlash if they tried stick the useless barney in after that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Not really bothered who wins here, plasterer or van driver (when that last happened in a big final)

Have a slight preference for auld Merv maybe, given his age

TbL

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

The 2014 final was painful to watch so I hope Merv wins it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Judging by Jonny's reaction, I'd be pretty sure they knew they were playing for the last PL spot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Team the ferret
    Not bad going for a plasterer
    Played awesome

Gwan the ferret
    Not bad going for a plasterer
    Played awesome

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 108 ✭✭Fran has a bone

Fair play to Jonny Clayton and clearly meant a lot to him to win. Good to have some new faces in Premier League. Commiserations to big Merv, he rolled back the years and seems a sound man even if grumpy sometimes lol :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 108 ✭✭Fran has a bone

I actually forgot the Masters was on until today and I stumbled upon it on ITV4! Is the next TV tournament the UK Open on 5th March?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

I actually forgot the Masters was on until today and I stumbled upon it on ITV4! Is the next TV tournament the UK Open on 5th March?

It was advertised tonight, and it is the next event, as the premier league dates and fixtures have not been set yet, it has been postponed from the original date of February 6th

Looks like the only TV tournaments that have been scheduled are the UK Open and the Matchplay in July
    Usually the Euro tour events would be starting March/April but no sign of them yet, for obvious reasons

Advertisement