Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pick Your Poison #31 Best X-Division Championship Belt Design

Options
  • 10-02-2019 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

Gonna switch it up and take it to the Impact Zone for our next edition of Pick Your Poison. The X-Division had a major part in putting TNA on the map. Over the years, their No Limits title has had a few face lifts. Which design did you like best and why?

NWA TNA Version

latest?cb=20170809025246

Option C Version

latest?cb=20130718215031

Blue Motif Version

latest?cb=20150514165404

Green Motif Version

latest?cb=20160313152052

Global Force Version

latest?cb=20170927035911

Current Version

latest?cb=20180523033428

Which X Division Title belt do you like best? 7 votes

NWA TNA (Original)
    71% 5 votes
    Option C Version
    0% 0 votes
    Blue Motif
    28% 2 votes
    Green Motif
    0% 0 votes
    Global Force Version
    0% 0 votes
    Current Updated Version
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I went with the Option C version. Feel that's the belt at it's most prestigious looking anyway. The original I think is absolutely woeful to be honest, even though that's where the amazing genesis of the division took place.

The blue motif one kinda look like a late 90's IC title that Ken Shamrock would've held. The green one looks like a weird DX title or something, not sure what I make of either of them.

The current version is nice, even though it's basically the GFW one updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Seems the 2nd incarnation is head and shoulders above the rest with 83% of the vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Jesus they ruined that belt, didn;t they?

I went for the Option C. The original wasn't great at all, and what came after Option C was disgraceful. They had to get that F'n owl in there someplace, didn't they?:rolleyes:

Advertisement