Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted

Options
  • 17-02-2019 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Drummer wanted to complete lineup of Dublin based indie rock band. We're working on Original material. Age range early twenties to early thirties. Influences are joy divison, arctic monkeys, qotsa, slowdive, led zeppelin, bloc party, mbv, smiths, pixies, fleetwood mac, beatles etc

Leave a pm if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 silverr

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jamesheavey04

Hey

My name is James. I have a load of experience and looking for something new. Do you guys have any recording you could send me on?

Cheers,
    J.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lost Podenco

Hey James, my band is looking for a drummer too. PM me to hear some stuff. Cheers.
    Hey

My name is James. I have a load of experience and looking for something new. Do you guys have any recording you could send me on?

Cheers,
    J.

Advertisement