Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clamping

Options
  • 08-11-2019 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here ever got clamped in the Aldi car park in Donegal town? If so, how much did they pay and was it by cash or card?
    (Asking for an acquaintance).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry, cant answer the question fully but I know Aldi in Ballybofey have clamped quite a few cars over the last year or two. I think its in or around €100 to get it un-clamped. The actual cost will be displayed on a sign in the car park.

So whoever has been clamped will have no excuses now as they will have plenty of time to walk around the car park and read all the signs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Are they doing a sale on angle grinders?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭overshoot

Havnt been caught but heard of it and seen the RFC van there before.
    They also run the clamping at my apartment block in Dublin where it's 120 release fee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Firblog

OH got clamped in Aldi Donegal a few months ago, paid by card, €120 I believe. She was giving out to the clamper that there weren't any signs saying how long she could park for, he pointed to the one she was parked in front off :o

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Jesus, it's pricey enough! I thought it'd be around €80 or so! :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement