Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

7UP Free Mojito 600ml x 3 for 75cents Dealz in Galway

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,956 ✭✭✭✭rob316

It's really really bad. Deals obviously got caught with a lot of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭georgem25

Also available in Shannon

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

rob316 wrote: »
    It's really really bad. Deals obviously got caught with a lot of it
    It is by far the worst non alcoholic drink I ever tasted, it's actually amazing how horrible it is. They were giving them out for free down on the seafront in Bray last Summer and kids were spitting it out and throwing it away. Imagine someone with bad breath brushed their teeth and then rinsed with 7up and spat it back into the bottle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Its a good bargain OP in terms of value but yeah its not very nice. I love 7up and I also enjoy a Mojito but sadly they don't work well together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Obviously a great price but I too found the drink itself pretty awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Got 3 bottles yesterday, but no best before date on them. Sticker says date should be on the shoulder of the bottle, but no sign. Any idea if these are out of date also?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Found it horrible too. Was surprised 7up would sully their name with it, though I find regular 7up tastes like bog standard semi decent own brand lemonade these days too. I used to think it had a quite distinct taste or mouthfeel to it.

But this mojito stuff was worse than the cheapest own brand lemonade I ever had.

Still on sale in tesco so someone must be buying.

Taste before pouring your precious rum or vodka into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Got them in Killarney. Thought it was OK taste wise.

Advertisement