Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster rugby jersey (adult and kids sizes) 13 euro

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Thanks for the reply

For those who got theirs already, how long did it take to arrive after despatch?

Mine was dispatched on the 18th and got it delivered at home today (20th)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ciara1052

Still no word on my jersey. I ordered it for collection on the 17th and so far only have an order confirmation e mail.

I may have to buy something else this weekend if there's no update by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭Xterminator

got a txt today from dhl, i think its this jersey coming today.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

I'm still waiting to collect from store

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

I ordered mine to store when the deal went up. Got it last night, really really nice. Thanks op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,543 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Collected mine in jd sports newry was £10 used Apple Pay worked out €11.90 great bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

Ready to be collected, I was getting nervous!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Thanks OP, collected mine this afternoon, great quality and a great bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Collected mine in Westend Blanchardstown. If anyone else is collecting there you go to the champion store in the retail park. Seemily jd has taken it over but not changed the front sign yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ciara1052

I got my dispatched email and the email telling me it was ready for collection at the same time last night. Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭rob w

Still awaiting the dispatch/collection email. Got confirmation straight away but nothing since! Anyone else in same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭bluedoor27

rob w wrote: »
    Still awaiting the dispatch/collection email. Got confirmation straight away but nothing since! Anyone else in same boat?

Yea exactly the same! Heard nothing since the confirmation email!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Thanks OP, collected in Grafton Street this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

I ordered mine for Click and Collect got a dispatch email on the 19th and it still hasn't arrived in the store

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Ordered mine for click and collect, go arrived at email text and email yesterday.
    Shirt was nowhere to be seen today, wasting a good half hour as they searched for it 4 or 5 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭66_Lad

Collected mine today, thanks OP for highlighting the great offer

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

Ordered 2 of the for the sons and picked them up yesterday in Mary Street. Thanks Op

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

Advertisement