Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xiaomi Yeelight AC220V RGBW E27 Smart LED Bulb - €11.78 delivered

Comments

Discodog wrote: »
    Has anyone seen these in E14 ?

just buy an adaptor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,915 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

glasso wrote: »
    just buy an adaptor?

Makes them quite a lot taller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭positron

Stevek101 wrote: »
    Got mine of Banggood today after being advised it wouldn't ship till mid October. No issues nice and bright too. Thanks OP & Tweaky for Banggood link.

Yep, I too want to say Thanks guys for the link, love these bulbs.

I bought two and have them on this floor standing reading light that takes two bulbs, and light is nice and bright, app is okay, works with Alexa but the main fun for kids is the 'flow' and 'Music Flow' modes. It's a like a disco for them. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

positron wrote: »
    Yep, I too want to say Thanks guys for the link, love these bulbs.

I bought two and have them on this floor standing reading light that takes two bulbs, and light is nice and bright, app is okay, works with Alexa but the main fun for kids is the 'flow' and 'Music Flow' modes. It's a like a disco for them. :)

How do you do Music Flow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭positron

In the app, it's one of the options. Go into 'Music Flow' and then in the next screen select the 'Play'. I think the app listens to phones's microphone and keeps changing colours randomly to any noise - works if you open YouTube etc and play a song, you will have Yeelights dancing to it (doesn't always sync precisely, but works as a general fun setup).

Not my video:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

positron wrote: »
    In the app, it's one of the options. Go into 'Music Flow' and then in the next screen select the 'Play'. I think the app listens to phones's microphone and keeps changing colours randomly to any noise - works if you open YouTube etc and play a song, you will have Yeelights dancing to it (doesn't always sync precisely, but works as a general fun setup).

Not my video:

Very cool :D Im probably not seeing it as I am using the MI home app and not the yeelight app, I'll take a look later on. Be pretty sweet for a house party ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Tweaky

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing delays with their bulbs coming from Banggood. Order placed on the 7th September and shipped on the 21st. I have been tracking it on the BPostChina site and it has been sitting at a status of
    "Departure to Country of Destination" for a full week. Previous packages would have arrived to me with 48 hours of that status been posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Tweaky wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing delays with their bulbs coming from Banggood.

I ordered on 07/09, shipped on 14/09 and has been stuck at "Parcel is in clearance" after reaching London since 12/10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Weirdly I ordered via Gearbest on 04/10, was shipped on 10/10, and delivered 19/10 via Bpost, so parcels are moving. Is it possible Banggood are fudging the tracking, or something has had it held up?

• Advertisement

Weirdly I ordered via Gearbest on 04/10, was shipped on 10/10, and delivered 19/10 via Bpost, so parcels are moving. Is it possible Banggood are fudging the tracking, or something has had it held up?
    Similar to yourself I ordered something from gearbest on the 4th Oct and it was delivered on the 13th Oct. Also came through bpost. That's why I'm confused about the extremely slow progress of this package.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Just to add to this, I made an order on Banggood on 11/10 (all piddly nonessential items, so I am not worried about how long it takes). Order split into three, and the website tells me it is untracked shipping.

The app on the other hand tells me:
    1. Flight dispatched - Hong Kong - 20/10
    2. Item Dispatched - Flyt Express Guangzhou - 14/10
    3. Item Dispatched - Flyt Express Guangzhou - 11/10

1 was also from Flyt Express Guangzhou on 14/10 - so I really have no idea where any of these are, or if the tracking info is accurate.

All that can be done is sit on it, wait a (reasonable) time, and complain through Paypal if nothing received.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Still no sign of the bulbs I ordered from banggood . The last update is

Oct 16, 2017
    Departure to country of destinationBpost international
    Belgium

According to the tracking they sat in Belgium for 12 days..

south wrote: »

Oct 16, 2017
    Belgium

My experience of stuff going through Belgium was sitting in Belgium for over a week, then over a week from leaving Belgium to arriving in Ireland.

south wrote: »

Oct 16, 2017
    Belgium

Exact same as me - at least I'm not the only one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Exact same as me - at least I'm not the only one.

Anybody get there's? Still no sign with mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Ush1 wrote: »

Got mine delivered last week. Ordered from banggood. I am very impressed with it actually. Would like to order more but they have gone back up in price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Would like to order more but they have gone back up in price.

Every few days they've a new code on hduk or the same one but it works again for gearbest just search yeelight on it and ya can get again... I bought one for 10.30 from op post and have bought two more since for 11.30 each think I paid an extra couple a cent for postage...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Every few days they've a new code on hduk or the same one but it works again for gearbest just search yeelight on it and ya can get again... I bought one for 10.30 from op post and have bought two more since for 11.30 each think I paid an extra couple a cent for postage...

Nice one thanks. I found a code which brings it to $10.99. Code is GBFORUK43. Ordered two more for myself!

Ush1 wrote: »

Mine arrived on Wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Mine arrived Tuesday.. need to buy more lamps now ��

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Bought 6 for the price of one hue. 10.22 euro each. Thanks for the code. It's limited to 2 per account. But you can have as many accounts as you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,009 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Well I have to say Banggood are taking their time with these. Bought and paid for on September 08, shipped October 11th and I'm still waiting.

Well I have to say Banggood are taking their time with these. Bought and paid for on September 08, shipped October 11th and I'm still waiting.

They are incredibly slow - mine shipped on September 21st and received them on November 1st - over 5 weeks. They seemed to sit at the same stages in tracking for weeks at a time even after reaching europe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

They are incredibly slow - mine shipped on September 21st and received them on November 1st - over 5 weeks. They seemed to sit at the same stages in tracking for weeks at a time even after reaching europe.

My order is in Ireland since 26/10 apparently. Presumably rotting on the customs parcel mountain in Portlaoise.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Prunty

These are available for €12.45 delivered on banggood.com as part of their 11/11 sale. Just bought two

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭huddlejonny

Prunty wrote: »
    These are available for €12.45 delivered on banggood.com as part of their 11/11 sale. Just bought two

Are these the coloured ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Prunty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,009 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Finally arrived today- that's the longest wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Got mine last week, quite impressed with it might get a few more now :)

Advertisement