Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭Sono

zerks wrote: »
    Another week and still no jerseys. Been onto shoot via WhatsApp. They don't know why they are delayed and give me the usual "please wait more days,do not worry friend".

Did you use PM? If not then why?

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Domo1982

DuffleBag wrote: »
    Lads, the dutch jersey is unbelievable. Material is different to the regular jerseys on shoot. It has a silkier feel to it, almost like an ONeills GAA jersey. Fit too is tight at the sleeves unlike thai jerseys i've bought before. I'm normally a medium in things so as normal with shoot i went a size up and it's perfect.

If you're anyway in shape i'd say go a size up, if not i'd try an XL but after that i'd say leave it off because they're fairly fitted.

Sorry to burst your bubble chief buts its way off and a poor copy. Lots of errors with it. Crests tool small,V neck is wrong,shirt pattern is off and the colour looks too dark although it may be the light.

Get what you pay for I suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Anybody got a link for a seller with the new Leeds shirt? Shoot doesnt have it on the site and cant locate it on aliexpress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Domo1982 wrote: »
    Sorry to burst your bubble chief buts its way off and a poor copy. Lots of errors with it. Crests tool small,V neck is wrong,shirt pattern is off and the colour looks too dark although it may be the light.

How is the v neck wrong?

The pattern looks pretty accurate to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Sono wrote: »
    Did you use PM? If not then why?

I always use PM for Shoot orders.I have 4 jerseys ordered and only one is for myself.
    The last order took 8 days to arrive.This one must have fallen out the back of the plane.:(

CHINA UNITED KINGDOM On route

History Detail
    Local date/time Activity Location Remarks
    12-Aug-2016 19:16 Received by Post Office 510081
    13-Aug-2016 22:01 Departure export customs GUANGZHOU EM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'm 13 days waiting on one jersey to parcel motel at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Think the lighting is bad for my photo, but it's the same orange as the photo shoot are using. it's important to note as well chief that these jerseys are copies of the remake Adidas released in the past year, and not a copy of the original jersey. In that regard, the collar matches the re-release

824650560_3_1000x700.jpg?bucket=02

Think the lighting is bad for my photo, but it's the same orange as the photo shoot are using. it's important to note as well chief that these jerseys are copies of the remake Adidas released in the past year, and not a copy of the original jersey. In that regard, the collar matches the re-release

824650560_3_1000x700.jpg?bucket=02

A copy of the remake? Jesus wept... Well aren't you quite the super cool hipster chief.

Not quite. Just calling you out on your lack of knowledge.

All the jerseys on shoot are copies, ie fakes. You seem to think the Holland one is supposed to be a copy of the original 1988. Just enlightening you, my child. Don't get too upset.

Not quite. Just calling you out on your lack of knowledge.

All the jerseys on shoot are copies, ie fakes. You seem to think the Holland one is supposed to be a copy of the original 1988. Just enlightening you, my child. Don't get too upset.

Relax there snowflake

The guy buying fake jerseys off the web and coming on to post pictures and whoooha on boards about it. Does that not seem remarkable pathetic to you?

If your such big cool super hipster why don't you splash out on original ie. authentic shirt to impress all your little friends? Or even the remake version?What satisfaction is there in buying a copy that's miles off?

Also if you're into Dutch football I'd recommend a book called Brilliant Orange. Check if shoot have copies. Falling that PM me and I'll photocopy it for you and send via parcel motel

have a good day chief

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Relax there snowflake

The guy buying fake jerseys off the web and coming on to post pictures and whoooha on boards about it. Does that not seem remarkable pathetic to you?

If your such big cool super hipster why don't you splash out on original ie. authentic shirt to impress all your little friends? Or even the remake version?What satisfaction is there in buying a copy that's miles off?

Also if you're into Dutch football I'd recommend a book called Brilliant Orange. Check if shoot have copies. Falling that PM me and I'll photocopy it for you and send via parcel motel

have a good day chief

MOD NOTE:

If you've nothing remotely positive to post, I'd suggest not posting it again, thanks.

Everyone else, back on topic please.

Slagging someone's fake jersey ffs how petty can ya get.

Slagging someone's fake jersey ffs how petty can ya get.

He put up a picture got feedback he didn't like and got ****ty so I responded.Simples chief.

You don't really have a horse(if you did it would be a pantomime horse) in this race so why don't you keep out of it

Here look, you've been told to sling your hook so off you go back into the corner you crawled from.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Here look, you've been told to sling your hook so off you go back into the corner you crawled from.

lol - now now rossieman be nice...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

DylanAFC wrote: »
    Got the Bayern Munich home jersey today off shoot. Delighted with it. Got 2 NBA basketball jerseys too and they are fantastic tbf. Will attach pics if anybody wants to see them.

Any chance of a link to this site please?

Just so we're clear Domo. I put up the photo to show others, as is normal on this thread, before they buy themselves. I didnt get ratty or not like your feedback. I believe someone else even asked you what you saw was wrong with the collar, which you didnt reply.

You came in straight away with your condescending tone, using "chief", "snowflake", "super cool hipster" is what you got your mod warning for. Lose the chip on the shoulder and welcome to the jersey store thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭EoinAFC

Anyone got an Arsenal Home shirt from Shoot? What's the quality like on the badge?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

got barca tracksuit and top. Quality is brilliant and fitting is very good (Medium). If anybody wants me to post up a picture then let me know!

• Advertisement

DJ90 wrote: »
    got barca tracksuit and top. Quality is brilliant and fitting is very good (Medium). If anybody wants me to post up a picture then let me know!

Looking to order a tracksuit myself, throw up a pic if ya don't mind. Good man.

Waiting on 15 jerseys. :o They split the order into 2 packages, 1 is in London, the other is waiting to leave China.

3 of them are for me, 1 for the GF and the other 11 are split up between 3 mates.

Largest order I've made so hoping to have them all by this time next week, the first package could be here by Monday at this stage.

Any type of discount for an order of that size Gav?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

5% off with a free jersey I think.
    10 % if over 20 items

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    5% off with a free jersey I think.
    10 % if over 20 items

Ya, I paid with Western Union too so got 13% off in total (5% + 8%) and the free jersey of my choice.

Only issue is two seperate packages being sent about 2 days apart, not really a big issue but the total price should have been about $260 and it went down to about $225, a handy saving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Lads, excuse my ignorance here - but what's the advantage in using parcel motel over just getting it sent to the house, is it much quicker or is it just handy for people who wouldn't be at home during the day? I'm popping my ShootJerseys cherry today :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Lads, excuse my ignorance here - but what's the advantage in using parcel motel over just getting it sent to the house, is it much quicker or is it just handy for people who wouldn't be at home during the day? I'm popping my ShootJerseys cherry today :)

Following this, how are the sizes compared to the 'real' jerseys for example?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Lads, excuse my ignorance here - but what's the advantage in using parcel motel over just getting it sent to the house, is it much quicker or is it just handy for people who wouldn't be at home during the day? I'm popping my ShootJerseys cherry today

Quicker and less likely to be caught by customs ... though based on experiences from lads on here, it seems customs isn't as big a concern as it used to be

Shoot themselves even recommend using a UK address over an Irish one:
    396565.jpg

Have a couple of jerseys arriving next week(hopefully) I'll post pics when they arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭EoinAFC

Anyone used MineJerseys.com? seems to have a really solid selection, little pricier than shoot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

EoinAFC wrote:
    Anyone used MineJerseys.com? seems to have a really solid selection, little pricier than shoot

Bought one jersey. On par with shoot in terms of quality. Better fit as I am xl and was perfect as with shoot xl felt more like large. Obviously bit more expensive and delivery took over 3 weeks. Also good to know exact price u pay with mine jersey as you can convert into euro unlike shoot where they seem to add couple euro extra!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Have an order that's saying "left parcel center for GB" and been stuck like that the last 7 days.Have a feeling this one might be lost ha

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Have an order that's saying "left parcel center for GB" and been stuck like that the last 7 days.Have a feeling this one might be lost ha

Did ya contact shoot about it? They might send you another order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Did ya contact shoot about it? They might send you another order.

Ah I'll give it another day or so

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Jimdagym wrote: »
    I'm waiting on two Bears Jerseys, should be here any day. I'll let you know when they arrive.

Might have missed your comment, how were the NFL jerseys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

If anyone body wants to buy a Large dutch retro jersey off me for cost price let me know. I'd just about get away with it but it's a tad tight. I'm 6ft 3 btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I see Shoot have now put washing instructions on their site. I haven't had an issue once washed inside out and at 40 . Others I know washed not inside out and higher temp and the jerseys have fully peeled.
    Washing method: Wash by hand, hanging to dry. Avoid machine wash and facing the sun exposure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

If you don't wash with care you are asking for trouble, max temp I would ever wash at would be 40 degrees and definitely inside out. I try and go for jerseys without a sponsor on them now ya can't go wrong!

Ordered last Wednesday with Shoot and package just checked into parcel motel, that's what I call good service, don't think I've ever had that quick of a turn around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Shoot have offered to resend part of my order that is still "in transit".If the original order doesn't arrive,I'll be pushing them for the rest of the missing order to be resent.
    BTW,they have the new Ireland Rugby shirt on sale.

• Advertisement

2 jerseys ordered last Wednesday delivered this morning, unreal quality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

2 jerseys ordered last Wednesday delivered this morning, unreal quality!

Which two?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Which two?

Chivas home short sleeve and Bayern Munich home long sleeve.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭DylanAFC

Chivas home short sleeve and Bayern Munich home long sleeve.

Bundesliga patch fell of my Bayern jersey after 2 washes so be careful if you are machine washing.

DylanAFC wrote: »
    Bundesliga patch fell of my Bayern jersey after 2 washes so be careful if you are machine washing.

No bundelsiga patch on mine so no worries there

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Got my order late last week from Shoot. Only got around to posting now. I got Man United Home & Away, Argentina 1986 and Spain Away.

The United home is a very good copy. Seems identical to the real deal. Showed it to a couple of friends and they didn't know the difference either. Same goes for the away one but I haven't had a chance to compare with the ones in the shops.

Also got the Argentina 1986 Home jersey. Much like the other retro jerseys, its a great version.

Also got the Spain away one. The design loooks a bit faded but someone got this jersey a couple of pages back and its apparently the design of the jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Also got the Spain away one. The design loooks a bit faded but someone got this jersey a couple of pages back and its apparently the design of the jersey

Yeah I got one and thought it was printed wrong, but he real deal is the same http://cdn.soccerbible.com/media/20027/spain-euro-16-away-img1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Got my order late last week from Shoot. Only got around to posting now. I got Man United Home & Away, Argentina 1986 and Spain Away.

The United home is a very good copy. Seems identical to the real deal. Showed it to a couple of friends and they didn't know the difference either. Same goes for the away one but I haven't had a chance to compare with the ones in the shops.

Also got the Argentina 1986 Home jersey. Much like the other retro jerseys, its a great version.

The strips etc on the utd away still look black and not grey ?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

The strips etc on the utd away still look black and not grey ?

I couldn't tell you to be honest because the away jersey was for a mate and i didn't really have a good look at the away jerseys in the stores to make a comparison. I'll be getting one for myself in a few weeks so I have a proper look

• Advertisement

Lads that Chivas jersey is a tad big on me, absolutely raging! If anyone is interested in it I'll post a pic, €20 that's what it cost me all in, gonna have to order a medium one now

Advertisement