Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

whats the advantage of use parcel motel over home address? customs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

sc86 wrote: »
    whats the advantage of use parcel motel over home address? customs?

Safe place to collect after work is one option and Parcel wizard deliver to home/work/mates house
    Saves going to the an post sorting office as most have stupid times

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

am i ok to order from shoot for xmas to arrive on time ? only 1 item so normal post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭blade1

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    am i ok to order from shoot for xmas to arrive on time ? only 1 item so normal post
    A lottery at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Anyone any dealings with customs ? Mine at customs now ? Pm if anybody knows how this works

If they are with customs the status won't change for a few days then you'll probably get an email from DHL asking to pay to release them. Happened to me w/Sandy a few months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

If they are with customs the status won't change for a few days then you'll probably get an email from DHL asking to pay to release them. Happened to me w/Sandy a few months ago.

Yeah got sorted had to pay a 30 odd euro but sandy is going to knock the same amount off my next order

Delivered today so happy enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Has anyone got an up to date link to Sandy's NFL stuff? Looking for a hoodie or two, I remember seeing them ages ago but the link I have is broken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Ordered from Sandy at the end of last week - delayed slightly due to one of the items not being in stock in the "factory". Chose a different item and got the tracking number from her on Monday night/Tuesday morning.

Damn thing is still in Bahrain, with a status of 'shipment information received'.
    Contacted Sandy and apparently shipments from those days have been delayed because of black friday and Christmas. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Mr Velo wrote: »
    Ordered from Sandy at the end of last week - delayed slightly due to one of the items not being in stock in the "factory". Chose a different item and got the tracking number from her on Monday night/Tuesday morning.

Damn thing is still in Bahrain, with a status of 'shipment information received'.
    Contacted Sandy and apparently shipments from those days have been delayed because of black friday and Christmas. :mad:

Same. except mine have not even been dispatched yet still at warehouse. Paid last week only to be told hoodies had not been made yet and 1 item was not in stock and would never be stocked again. All after payment was received of course. Was only a test order on 4 items for sizes, was hoping to see what the fit is like.

Was then hoping to make larger order that id have before xmas but will be touch and go now to have this initial order before christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Ordered 24th Nov got tracking number 29th was sitting in bahrain just received message from DHL that this was packed up and delivery next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Ordered 24th Nov got tracking number 29th was sitting in bahrain just received message from DHL that this was packed up and delivery next week

Same here but no movement yet.

I actually have 5 packages on route. One is finally moving but no sign of the other 4 to budge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

6 jerseys ordered from Sandy on 25/11 delivered yesterday

'98 Fiorentina is an absolute belter

maximoose wrote: »
    6 jerseys ordered from Sandy on 25/11 delivered yesterday

'98 Fiorentina is an absolute belter

Jerseys are normally shipped from Hong Kong so quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Seem to randomly switch between Bahrain and Hong Kong at the moment.

givyjoe wrote: »
    Seem to randomly switch between Bahrain and Hong Kong at the moment.

Yep, i don't care once the quality stays the same:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Has anyone got an up to date link to Sandy's NFL stuff? Looking for a hoodie or two, I remember seeing them ages ago but the link I have is broken.

If someone could PM me a link to this too, I'd really appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Have Fiorentina one on the way too :)

Package sat in Bahrain for a week but got text from DHL that it to arrive Tues

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

If it's arrived at delivery facility does that mean it's gone through customs does anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

If it's arrived at delivery facility does that mean it's gone through customs does anyone know?

Yes mine says released from customs then next day says arrived at sorting facility

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Do you guys get the shirts sent to Parcel Motel or your home address?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

People do both. Depends on how quickly you want them.
    Slightly quicker through parcel motel.

Can someone PM me the link for the NFL stuff? my old link is dead for some reason

ollie1 wrote: »
    Do you guys get the shirts sent to Parcel Motel or your home address?

Dhl took 3 days to Ireland For me so either or

does anyone have a working link for sandys NFL stuff?

Latest order from Hong Kong now moving - but my order from late November is still in Bahrain with no movement. Sandy telling me not to panic. FFS :mad:

Latest order from Hong Kong now moving - but my order from late November is still in Bahrain with no movement. Sandy telling me not to panic. FFS :mad:

my order has been sitting in HK for 4 days, not been shipped yet. ordered on 29th November.

Blanco100 wrote: »
    my order has been sitting in HK for 4 days, not been shipped yet. ordered on 29th November.

Yeah mine was the same, moved today.

All mine moved today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

If you order with the free shipping does it come with An Post?

Rushden wrote: »
    If you order with the free shipping does it come with An Post?

with shoot free shipping under $80 comes the an post but if you spend over $80 you get free dhl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

All mine moved today

Good to hear as in same position as previous poster in having order sitting in HK since 09/12

Order which was processed in HK yesterday is in Shannon this morning.
    Other order still same status in Bahrain with Sandy saying to expect movement on it in the coming 2 days. She's saying it's the first time they've met this "horrible delay with DHL", however, DHL are saying to contact the shipper as the only status so far is that a label has been printed.

Order which was processed in HK yesterday is in Shannon this morning.
    Other order still same status in Bahrain with Sandy saying to expect movement on it in the coming 2 days. She's saying it's the first time they've met this "horrible delay with DHL", however, DHL are saying to contact the shipper as the only status so far is that a label has been printed.

When did you make order? Mine still showing as "information received" in Hong Kong since 8th December. Will be cutting it tight for christmas.

When did you make order? Mine still showing as "information received" in Hong Kong since 8th December. Will be cutting it tight for christmas.

Placed the HK order on 4th December, was picked up by DHL on 10th Dec, and with the DHL courier right now.

The other order was placed on 27th November - and only this morning has the status now changed to being processed in Bahrain and expected delivery Tuesday 17th.

• Advertisement

Placed the HK order on 4th December, was picked up by DHL on 10th Dec, and with the DHL courier right now.

The other order was placed on 27th November - and only this morning has the status now changed to being processed in Bahrain and expected delivery Tuesday 17th.

As i've said previously, the Bahrain deliveries do seem to sit for a while after you're given the tracking number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I ordered the 27th. Tracking showed at the airport in China until the other day and eventually it showed up in the UK. Got a notification yesterday evening that it's with Parcel motel now and should be in my locker tomorrow.

can someone pm me the link to Sandys NBA/NFL stuff when they get a chance?

The original link seems to be dead. Got some stuff of her previously and was very impressed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,682 ✭✭✭Glebee

Anyone feel the quality is just not the same as it was from Shoot a few years ago. I know there very cheap but they cant take any bit of hacking in my opinion. I have kids jerseys that I would have got a few years ago from Shoot and there still perfect, the ones I got before Christmas are starting to show signs of deteration.

Glebee wrote: »
    Anyone feel the quality is just not the same as it was from Shoot a few years ago. I know there very cheap but they cant take any bit of hacking in my opinion. I have kids jerseys that I would have got a few years ago from Shoot and there still perfect, the ones I got before Christmas are starting to show signs of deteration.

I find with constant washing the printing is coming off. My 10 year old lives in his kits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

I find with constant washing the printing is coming off. My 10 year old lives in his kits.

Cool washing and hang dry avoiding dryers helps but I’ve had jerseys last weeks and others years so it’s hit and miss

Cool washing and hang dry avoiding dryers helps but I’ve had jerseys last weeks and others years so it’s hit and miss

And wash inside out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

can someone pm me the link to Sandys NBA/NFL stuff when they get a chance?

The original link seems to be dead. Got some stuff of her previously and was very impressed

Would also appreciate this if possible. Thanks!

pedatron wrote: »
    Would also appreciate this if possible. Thanks!
    https://x.yupoo.com/photos/qidianqiuyi/albums

FixitFelix wrote: »

This link seems to be dead for me and has been for months

throwing up a message saying servers IP address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Anyone else having similar issues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,682 ✭✭✭Glebee

throwing up a message saying servers IP address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Opens for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

This is Sandy's website and has been for many months.

http://www.sandycn.net/

Can't see any NBA/NFL stuff on it though.

Works for me try a different browser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Just enquiring again about sponsorless ireland jerseys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Many guys here are jersey experts, when do you guys reckon legit leaks of jerseys will start appearing online?

Mainly the Liverpool one. very excited to see the new Jersey due to being made by Nike for next season.

I do remember this season's kit being release a bit before the season even ended and some other teams not even revealing their new kits by that time..

• Advertisement
Advertisement