Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pen Vape

Options
  • 04-07-2020 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hey guys
    looking for the best Vape PEN

suggestions and recommendations welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭rob316

.983754 wrote: »
    hey guys

Aspire Pockex.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

rob316 wrote: »
    Aspire Pockex.
    Had 2 of them develop unfixable leaks on me and plenty reports of same online so never again.

Im also interested in an answer to the OPs question just to have one for emergencies, dont know how I made it through lockdown without going back on the fags tbh. I also found the vapour to be very hot from them, hotter than smoke, I want something as cool as possible if thats even possible from a pen.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Thargor wrote: »
    Had 2 of them develop unfixable leaks on me and plenty reports of same online so never again.

Im also interested in an answer to the OPs question just to have one for emergencies, dont know how I made it through lockdown without going back on the fags tbh. I also found the vapour to be very hot from them, hotter than smoke, I want something as cool as possible if thats even possible from a pen.

It's a cheap kit that is hugely popular. As someone that's in the industry it's outsells everything. Innokin T20s is solid too.

If you want small there is plenty of pod mods on the market, that are more robust.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

.983754 wrote: »
    hey guys

I would recommend you a pod device rather than the pockex, I have the uwell caliburn and enjoying it so far, great flavour and stealth vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

m8051 wrote: »
    I would recommend you a pod device rather than the pockex, I have the uwell caliburn and enjoying it so far, great flavour and stealth vape.
    What are the advantages to pods besides size?

• Advertisement
Advertisement