Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft office 19 issue

Options
  • 02-05-2020 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi,

Yesterday I bought and downloaded Office 19 to my sons laptop. All went well except that when I first opened word or excel in the "recent section" I saw all of my work documents. I couldn't open them and they were grayed out but, thank God.

But on further investigation I could switch between my personal account and my work account.

How do I permanently delete my work account from the laptop?

Thanks

Tap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

tap28 wrote: »
    Hi,

Yesterday I bought and downloaded Office 19 to my sons laptop. All went well except that when I first opened word or excel in the "recent section" I saw all of my work documents. I couldn't open them and they were grayed out but, thank God.

But on further investigation I could switch between my personal account and my work account.

How do I permanently delete my work account from the laptop?

Thanks

Tap
    Are you signed into your Microsoft account or one drive on his laptop?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tap28

looks like I'm signed into my one drive.

Advertisement