Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest

Options
  • 11-12-2018 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

Hi folks can you please tell the people here ,
    the nest thermostat installed for my n electric Ireland customers

I have rang your numbers that you give and she said no is that official because the website says different in the contract

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi faolteam,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Apologies, can you clarify further regarding the below part of your post?
    faolteam wrote: »
    We are here on our social media channels until 6pm and we will return in the morning.

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

Hi faolteam,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Apologies, can you clarify further regarding the below part of your post?
    We are here on our social media channels until 6pm and we will return in the morning.

Thanks again,
    Una
    Yes Una,

i have rung the  customer service and a girl called Maggie who was really not friendly and in no way would make me consider rejoining electric  ireland who i had been with for over 30 years not that means anything to your company ,

so i will ask once Can NON ELECTRIC IRELAND   Avail of the Nest Thermostat Offer of €130.00 Including Nest and Installation, According to Maggie Electric Ireland Home Services say no who then just hung up the phone ,

But reading your terms and conditions this answer is not correct ?

So would you at least Clarify this With Your superiors  for all the people here who would like to know,

And no im not ringing the Electric Ireland Home Service again after the Way i was treated 

Thanking You i Await your response 

• Registered Users Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I got it fitted in my home and I'm not with Electric Ireland.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Thanks Charlie i appreciate that it seems to me these people don't want to help customers i know this phone call was recorded today at 1.30pm and i told the Girl this that she is giving me the wrong answer, so i will ask for this recording now as Proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Thanks Charlie i appreciate that it seems to me these people don't want to help customers i know this phone call was recorded today at 1.30pm and i told the Girl this that she is giving me the wrong answer, so i will ask for this recording now as Proof.
    faolteam i had the exact same response to from Home Service, kept ages on hold , i don't think they have a clue to be honest ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Marco85

Do you mind me asking who fitted it for you? Going to get it installed after Xmas

Hi faolteam,

Thank you for confirming, and for bearing with us while we awaited clarification from the Home Services department.

We are sorry to read of your unhappiness with your experience.

Home Services have now confirmed that non Electric Ireland customers can purchase the Nest Smart/Learning Thermostat at the reduced rate for a limited time (until the new year).

So if you make the purchase online shortly or speak to an advisor on 1850 372 333, your request will be honoured, as advisors are being made aware of this update at present.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Hi faolteam,

Thank you for confirming, and for bearing with us while we awaited clarification from the Home Services department.

Home Services have now confirmed that non Electric Ireland customers can purchase the Nest Smart/Learning Thermostat at the reduced rate for a limited time (until the new year).

So if you make the purchase online shortly or speak to an advisor on 1850 372 333, your request will be honoured, as advisors are being made aware of this update at present.

Best regards,
    Una

Just called them there Una and a nice fella called Neill told me I can't. Said I have to be an existing customer or willing to switch

seannash wrote: »
    Hi faolteam,

Best regards,
    Una

Just called them there Una and a nice fella called Neill told me I can't. Said I have to be an existing customer or willing to switch
    Hi there,

Sorry about this. Advisors are being briefed - it may take a little more time for all to be updated though, as these details were just confirmed today.

We recommend trying the Home Services live chat team in the morning - their chat facility will appear on the following page under their contact details.

Phone and live chat are the quickest ways to get through to them.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Marco85 wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking who fitted it for you? Going to get it installed after Xmas

Electrician that brought the device, contracted into electric Ireland.

• Advertisement

seannash wrote: »
    Hi faolteam,

Best regards,
    Una

Thanks Una, for Clarifying this But to be really Honest a Reptuable Company like your own, Well Really You  should Know What there Products are and what Offers they are selling to the Public, Its Poor Really.  faolteam

Hi faolteam,

The Home Services team are separate to us here in the Social Media department - we look after billing/account queries (most of the query types that are looked after by the team on the customer service telephone lines) and we usually need to direct customers with home services related queries to the relevant department as we do not have access to their system (although we can provide some general information about certain home services queries).

In this case however, as public clarification was required, we escalated the query to Home Services, who confirmed the update yesterday.

Home Services are available now to assist until 6pm, Monday to Friday.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Unfortunately Home services or whoever the relevant Department are Did not have a Clue  (Mindboggling Really),  what they were selling and that was the Bottom Line here folks,

It Took Faolteam To come on Here and get It Sorted. 

Advertisement