Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10/22 stock's, barrel, volquartsen trigger kit

Options
  • 15-02-2021 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hi all a friend for mine is having a clear out and has given me stuff to list. So I've looked through my stuff and I've added to it.

Boyds evo nutmeg €160

Boyds evo Black has had a repair but has being in use with a few years no hassle €120

Rimfire magic tactical chassic, this is full aluminium not plastic. They do not come with a top piece for the reciever €240

Hogue stock €70

Volquartsen target hammer €55. 3 of these their

Volquartsen 20" fluted barrel with 32 hole comp, this has seen less than 500 rounds as I decided to go a different way with the build. Sat in the parts drawer since. €380

Ill listen to offers and I'll pass on the revelant ones to my friend. All items can be picked up from Carrick on suir, Co Tipperary or posted. Proof of license for barrel will be required.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭tommy gun

What damage was done to the Boyds stock. Any pics of the repairs.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

tommy gun wrote: »
    What damage was done to the Boyds stock. Any pics of the repairs.
    Cheers

I don't know I bought it like that, I can't remember tbh but it has being grand the past few years that I've being using it. Only reason I'm selling it is I've got a volquartsen carbon fibre stock for my super light.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kody33

Interested in Volquartsen target hammer.Is this brand new factory boxed or used?What is price for shipping?

kody33 wrote: »
    Interested in Volquartsen target hammer.Is this brand new factory boxed or used?What is price for shipping?

Hi its a new item but was taking out of the box as I bought a few of them. This was done to save on postage. Postage is 4.50 with parcel motel or 8.50 with on post

The rimfire magic tatical stock is reduces to €150 for a quick sale by owner

• Advertisement

Bump

Advertisement