Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Passport application operations suspended

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Beanybabog

Their Twitter said 6-8 weeks for backlog to be cleared- most applications will be completed in May, first time applications and passport cards likely to issue in June

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭talla

talla wrote: »
    I submitted an online renewal on Sunday Jan 31st as my passport was expiring at the end of February.
    I was shocked when I received the new passport by post in Letterkenny on Thursday February 4th - so it arrived in four working days.
    The other strange thing was that the online passport tracker says the passport was only dispatched on Feb 9th :confused:
    Anyway, I applied for the passport card at the same time, there has been no progress on that yet.

Passport card finally arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

I hope someone can help, on my daughters application my year of birth is wrong, is there anyway to change this before i send off the application?

Advertisement