Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once you see people pleading you to do something

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

King Mob wrote: »
    The folks here have claimed:
    The vaccines will contain nanotechnology tracking chips.
    The vaccines will cause sterility as part of a global depopulation conspiracy.
    The vaccines definitely have side effects that are being covered up.
    The vaccines are the Mark of the Beast described in the bible.
    The vaccines won't work because they are designed not to.
    The vaccines won't work because all vaccines don't work.

The vaccine will change your DNA.

Apparently.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

storker wrote: »

Apparently.

Knew I forgot one ...

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

storker wrote: »

Apparently.

It's actually the nanotechnology rfid chip in the vaccine that changes your DNA ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

aido79 wrote: »
    It's actually the nanotechnology rfid chip in the vaccine that changes your DNA ðŸ˜

Yep. I’m fairly certain something the lines that was said by the the poster with silly questions above.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I can't wait to get this injected into my arm...

" 5 people are now blind and a further 31 have had their vision impaired. In total there have been 634 eye disorders reported so far."

"There have also been 21 cerebrovascular accidents thanks to the experimental Pfizer vaccine. A cerebrovascular accident is the sudden death of some brain cells due to lack of oxygen when the blood flow to the brain is impaired by blockage or rupture of an artery to the brain. A cerebrovascular accident is also referred to as a stroke."

"4 spontaneous abortions"

"59 reports of death and 7 reports of sudden death due to the Pfizer vaccine. That’s 7 people just dropping dead immediately after receiving the “jab.”

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/02/08/official-data-on-adverse-reactions-to-vaccines/

• Advertisement

sabat wrote: »
    I can't wait to get this injected into my arm...

" 5 people are now blind and a further 31 have had their vision impaired. In total there have been 634 eye disorders reported so far."

"There have also been 21 cerebrovascular accidents thanks to the experimental Pfizer vaccine. A cerebrovascular accident is the sudden death of some brain cells due to lack of oxygen when the blood flow to the brain is impaired by blockage or rupture of an artery to the brain. A cerebrovascular accident is also referred to as a stroke."

"4 spontaneous abortions"

"59 reports of death and 7 reports of sudden death due to the Pfizer vaccine. That’s 7 people just dropping dead immediately after receiving the “jab.”

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/02/08/official-data-on-adverse-reactions-to-vaccines/
    Sabat, what have you done to actual verify any of those cases are true or accurately reported?

Sabat, what have you done to actual verify any of those cases are true or accurately reported?

Do you know what the word official means? Do you know what the word government means? Do you know what the word statistics means?

Do you know what the word official means? Do you know what the word government means? Do you know what the word statistics means?
    That's not really an answer to my question.

What have you done to verify the information.
    If you just read the article and believed it without doing any verification yourself, why not just say that?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I strongly suggest reading the actual report instead of some hysterical Covid denial blog site

The report:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

No. The blog twists the facts and context into something their audience wants to hear. The actual context is below.
    "Events with a fatal outcome
    Vaccination and surveillance of large populations means that, by chance, some people will experience and report a new illness or event in the days and weeks after vaccination. A high proportion of people vaccinated in the vaccination campaign so far are very elderly, many of whom will also have pre-existing medical conditions. Older age and chronic underlying illnesses make it more likely that coincidental adverse events will occur, especially given the millions of people vaccinated. It is therefore important that we carefully review these reports to distinguish possible side effects from illness that would have occurred irrespective of vaccination.

Part of our continuous analysis includes an evaluation of natural death rates over time, to determine if any specific trends or patterns are occurring that might indicate a vaccine safety concern. Based on age-stratified all-cause mortality in England and Wales taken from the Office for National Statistics death registrations, several thousand deaths are expected to have occurred, naturally, within 7 days of the many millions of doses of vaccines administered so far, mostly in the elderly.

The MHRA has received 107 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 34 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine and 2 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death.

A range of other isolated or series of reports of non-fatal, serious suspected ADRs have been reported. These all remain under continual review, including through analysis of expected rates in the absence of vaccine. There are currently no indications of specific patterns or rates of reporting that would suggest the vaccine has played a role.

A range of other isolated or series of reports of non-fatal, serious suspected ADRs have been reported. These all remain under continual review, including through analysis of expected rates in the absence of vaccine. There are currently no indications of specific patterns or rates of reporting that would suggest the vaccine has played a role."

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I strongly suggest reading the actual report instead of some hysterical Covid denial blog site

The report:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

No. The blog twists the facts and context into something their audience wants to hear. The actual context is below.

So they're using people as subjects in a trial of their new type of medication is what you're saying. That's grand so. Those 634 people would have spontaneously developed eye disorders too I presume.

So they're using people as subjects in a trial of their new type of medication is what you're saying. That's grand so. Those 634 people would have spontaneously developed eye disorders too I presume.
    How do you know that this was due to the vaccine and not just with the vaccine?

So they're using people as subjects in a trial of their new type of medication is what you're saying. That's grand so.

Nope, not what I wrote at all. The report is very clear on what yellow cards are, and what the context is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

He clearly has no experience or qualifications in the area and on this basis I feel it is reasonable that people should questions his motives. The same applies to anyone who doesn't have medical qualifications.

Maybe, just maybe he is a decent human being and is putting his money to better humankind.

Or maybe he wants to control the entire world population. Not sure what he'll do with them myself personally. I have an 80 year old uncle who enjoys gardening....I wonder what plans big scary Bill has for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭growleaves

mfceiling wrote: »
    Maybe, just maybe he is a decent human being and is putting his money to better humankind.

Or maybe he wants to control the entire world population. Not sure what he'll do with them myself personally. I have an 80 year old uncle who enjoys gardening....I wonder what plans big scary Bill has for him?

He was a predatory capitalist when he was in the computer software business. More recently he's been buying up land all over the United States. Consolidating wealth in the form of property assets basically.

I've no reason to believe the powerful and wealthy have my best interests at heart. You scoffing at the idea that they don't have my best interests at heart doesn't settle the matter. Please see basically any history book from any century for examples of bad, self-interested behaviour on the part of such people.

growleaves wrote: »
    He was a predatory capitalist when he was in the computer software business. More recently he's been buying up land all over the United States. Consolidating wealth in the form of property assets basically.

He's giving away over 99% of his wealth..

Once again note the predictable pattern in this thread

"I don't trust vaccines"
    "I don't trust someone who is giving away all their wealth"
    "I don't trust information about Covid"
    "I don't trust anti-Covid measures"

Always the same hallmarks. Anti-science, anti-expertise, general ignorance and paranoia of authority

growleaves wrote: »

I've no reason to believe the powerful and wealthy have my best interests at heart. You scoffing at the idea that they don't have my best interests at heart doesn't settle the matter. Please see basically any history book from any century for examples of bad, self-interested behaviour on the part of such people.
    Ok. What do you believe Bill Gates is really up to?

People here have been suggesting that it's a plot to turn everyone into cyborgs or a plot to depopulate the planet.
    These ideas are pretty silly and deserve to be scoffed at.
    Do you agree?

People here have been suggesting that it's a plot to turn everyone into cyborgs or a plot to depopulate the planet.
    Do you agree?

The part I find funny is that the richest man in the world (depending on what week you look at it) is pumping huge amounts of money and research into actually putting implants in people's brains never gets a mention in any of these discussions.... possibly because he has made a few sceptical remarks about covid so they don't suspect him of any malice.

aido79 wrote: »
    The part I find funny is that the richest man in the world (depending on what week you look at it) is pumping huge amounts of money and research into actually putting implants in people's brains never gets a mention in any of these discussions.... possibly because he has made a few sceptical remarks about covid so they don't suspect him of any malice.
    When the Bill Gates theories stop making as much revenue and traffic, I'm sure they'll get around to him and Musk as well.

• Advertisement

When the Bill Gates theories stop making as much revenue and traffic, I'm sure they'll get around to him and Musk as well.

It's actually Musk that is working on the brain implants through his Neuralink project.
    Bezos is following Bill's path and stepping down as CEO of Amazon so he can concentrate on his New World Order plans or world domination....depending on what you read or make up.
    They are definitely future targets for conspiracy theorists when they're finished with covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

"I don't trust vaccines"

Always the same hallmarks. Anti-science, anti-expertise, general ignorance and paranoia of authority

"But..but...my ignorance is just as good as anyone else's expertise! And I researched my facts thoroughly - on Twitter and YouTube...so there!"

"I don't trust vaccines"

Bill Gates's wealth has doubled since he made that pledge. He's now 65 and worth $140 billion and continues to hoover up assets-recently making himself the largest holder of arable land in the USA. Distributing money through foundations that follow your own personal agendas is not altruism.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Bill Gates's wealth has doubled since he made that pledge. He's now 65 and worth $140 billion and continues to hoover up assets-recently making himself the largest holder of arable land in the USA. Distributing money through foundations that follow your own personal agendas is not altruism.

the people who have benefited from that altruism might disagree with you. If it isn't altruism what is it? how has he personally benefited from financing the delivery of mosquito nets?

Again, no source for any of that.
    Why do you expect people to take you word for all of this when you have been abjectly dishonest about pretty much all of your beliefs?

What has any of this to do with the vaccines and your false claims about them?

What's Bill Gates' goal with the vaccines?

So he's giving away twice as much now than he was when he made the pledge? Fair play to him.

What do you think he's going to do with the land? Helping to solve world hunger seems close to his and his wife's hearts but maybe he's using it to harvest a new organic pathogen for the next pandemic he has in his plans?

What exactly do you think his personal agendas are?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Again, no source for any of that.
    Why do you expect people to take you word for all of this when you have been abjectly dishonest about pretty much all of your beliefs?

What has any of this to do with the vaccines and your false claims about them?

What's Bill Gates' goal with the vaccines?

He has bought a lot of land. The way it's made out above, you'd think he's walking around in wellies, with a mangy sheepdog with bailer twine for a belt building FEMA camps.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielshapiro/2021/01/14/americas-biggest-owner-of-farmland-is-now-bill-gates-bezos-turner/?sh=944dceb6096f

He has bought a lot of land. The way it's made out above, you'd think he's walking around in wellies, with a mangy sheepdog with bailer twine for a belt building FEMA camps.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielshapiro/2021/01/14/americas-biggest-owner-of-farmland-is-now-bill-gates-bezos-turner/?sh=944dceb6096f
    It is not entirely clear how Gates’ farmland is being used, or whether any of the land is being set aside for conservation. (Cascade did not return Forbes’ request for comment.) However, there is some indication that the land could be used in a way that aligns with the foundation’s values. Cottonwood Ag Management, a subsidiary of Cascade, is a member of Leading Harvest, a nonprofit that promotes sustainable agriculture standards that prioritize protections of crops, soil and water resources.
    The monster...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The monster...

I knew he was a complete bastard, I just knew it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭growleaves

He's giving away over 99% of his wealth..

He's dumping his money into his own 'charity' foundation which then implements the initiatives he favours. That's not giving away wealth.

He's not a scientist or expert. He's a billionaire who buys up real estate.

We obviously differ about public figures and institutions. I don't feel that I owe them any sort of trust or benefit of the doubt. Who are they to me?

Do you agree?

I don't know what Bill Gates' "agenda" is. I don't feel beholden to him in any way. He has spoken about Malthus and population control before on record hence he is suspected by many people of wanting de-population.

Transhumanism is something that many people support and place their hopes in as a way of overcoming death. I'm totally opposed to it for humanist and religious reasons.

Now obviously if people such as Scwab and Gates do not regard it as evil but as good and try to promote it I am going to oppose them. The "conspiracy" angle is that they will use their wealth and power to try to make it a fait accompli and yes, impose it. I'm not saying that will happen but I am open it being possible.

In any case their priorities are so different from mine I would be mad to go along with them. I would rather wealth and power were in the hands of someone else but that isn't happening.

You may support or oppose transhumanism, I've no idea, but if you oppose it you would surely not be happy that globally influential people support it.

Advertisement