Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Do You Smoke?

Options
  • 23-11-2005 10:48pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Well, like the question says, whats your brand of cancer stick?

Whats Your Cancer Stick? 25 votes

Marlboro Lights
    0% 0 votes
    Marlboro Red
    28% 7 votes
    John Player Blue
    28% 7 votes
    Silk Cut(Any Colour)
    4% 1 vote
    Benson & Hedges
    16% 4 votes
    Rolling Tobacco
    12% 3 votes
    Lucky Strike
    8% 2 votes
    Other, please post
    4% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Silk cut purple , for my sins . I spend years smoking carrolls and one then said ok im going to give up so that brought me to the 20+ silk cut a day i smoke. Eh i only used to smok 10+ carrolls a day :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Aye I started on Marlboro Red(Central Bank days, you were'nt cool unless you smoked what Kurt Cobain used to smoke), then I moved onto Benson & Hedges but switched to Marlboro Lights when I realised that my throat was going to fall out from them bloody B&H :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I started on Marlboro Red, moved to Rothmans, then finally moved to marlboro lights, and I've been smoking them for 9 years now.

Read my above post , why i smoke that shite

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Marlboro Lights here too. Or maybe it's supposed to be Marlboro Gold now! :)

When on holidays in Majorca though, I was smoking West Silver (at €20 per 200, it was good value), and thought them to be rather nice. Sadly, not too easily purchased on the Emerald Isle! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

hmm i'm the only one so far on the rollies! Cutters choice is my preferred sin but at work i'm driven to smoke bensen. I used to be a solid marlboro red man up until a trip to the north a year and a half ago. On my last day the shop was out of marlboros so i got bensen. Havent had a marlboro since then.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

marlboro red,
    just feels like a decent smoke,

altho i am smoking PAL MALL that i got in the Airport in the states...

but never fear marlboro reds! i bought a pack today!

• Advertisement

]

didnt know silk cut purple came in any other box then white ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I like to try all sorts of different brands, but I've never found anything that beats B&H for that creamy smoothness :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

it depends on how poor i am on the day. my preferred choice would be marlboro lights, but i am partial to the odd b&h silver. if i am desperatly poor, i have to survive on mayfair :(
    on reeealy special occasions however, i have ziganovs. they are so good. you can get them either multicouloured or black. they taste pretty good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I'm a big fan of Marlboro Red but I've been known to buy a pack of Carrolls every now and then

Advertisement