Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow

Options
  • 26-03-2003 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Well this board sure gets alot of use.

How about you close it and turn it into a red horn board instead.

I'll even mod it and ban Angel Whores ass.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Yeah i remember when i was new to boards... Posting about anything and everything... Its annoying when your posts per day gets cut in half!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭RED HORN

I don't entertain posts by people with larger penises than me, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

May I ask why or is this one of those things that shoudn't be shared among the general public? Like Batman's identity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭RED HORN

It's a bit of both really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

Hmmm, there don't seem to be any boards members who want to post in or about Japanese, are there.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

No no, we like Japanese. Um.... Japanese.... is...... good. Yeah.

Anyway, there should be a Star Trek board too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Kenshin

yea, I'm learning japanese... I'd use this board, but not sure what to talk about :)

and I don't understand why Red_Horn's threads havent been deleted... is the mod away...?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Looks like Red Horn has found a new thread to post crap now that Monty is keeping him leashed in After Hours! :D

Can someone do something useful like oh i dont know.. post links for those interested in learning Japanese or even about Japanese culture and stuff like thaty?

Oh and Red Horn.. look out.. Ecksor set up a prison of which there is no escape!

I know 2 Japanese phrases.. hello and goodbye
    Kon nichi ha & Sayonara

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Well REDHORN is a harmless little trolly wolly and I'm grateful for something to do on the board, so I'm not going to ban him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Japanese is good.

Yeah.

A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

kanji.gif

my good deed for japan today

Advertisement