Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I did something in the house...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Last week I nearly finished a nine-month-long saga on the back garden.

Like half of the country, we decided to fit a home office in the back garden.

I've mentioned in other threads that I'm in a terrace, so everything has to come through the front door. I was insistent therefore that this was the last time I was changing anything in the back garden.

So we ordered a timber building that was split into an office and separate shed. We ordered in July, and were told it would take until November. OK. Long lead time, but demand is through the roof.

Turns out I never took any great pictures of the existing shed. And that I'm generally bad at taking pictures :D

This is actually the best picture I could find of the old shed/garden, taken while we were getting an extension done.

IMG-20180814-132136.jpg

The little fence and sleeper wall I had put in myself. The builders created a small patio area between there and the house. The house is just in a weird place on a slope, so the rake on the garden is ridiculous, about 10 degrees. The fence was there to stop any small children coming barrelling down it and hitting the hard ground.

I have some prep work to get done before the new office arrives, but I still need my old shed, so I leave it as long as I can. 2-3 weeks before it arrives should be OK. So October? Nope, delayed. November? Delayed again. "It'll definitely arrive before Xmas". So on the first week in December, I am in the back garden pulling down a bearna shed. Wasn't too cold on the first few days thankfully.

IMG-20201130-120219.jpg

The area where the bearna was, wasn't too bad. But the new office is bigger, so I needed to carve out a larger section. I have a lot of leftover material from previous works; slabs, blocks, wood.

A full concrete base would have been ideal, but the thought of barrowing tonnes of poured concrete through the house - or paying someone else to do it - was just a non-runner. Don't buy a terrace, kids.
    Just throwing the office onto blocks wasn't ideal either though. So I took an idea from my highly-qualified brother; create 300mm-deep concrete "feet" for the shed to stand on. This should prevent any sinking without having to create a huge concrete base.

So I dug nine holes 300mm deep and 400mm wide and made a passable attempt at ensuring they were all at the same level. You can see three of them at the front here;
    IMG-20201130-120219.jpg

I got "just add water" bags of concrete from Brooks and set about mixing them and pouring them.
    You can see four filled holes here;
    IMG-20201202-112504.jpg

18 bags of concrete later and the holes were all filled. The difference in height between one corner and the other was 20mm. Which is **** if you're a builder, but when you're a sap standing in the sleet in December in a pair of wellies, digging holes by hand, mixing concrete by hand and grimacing with back pain every five minutes, then I'll take a 20mm difference any day.

So I threw blocks down on top of the concrete feet and then levelled the area between the blocks.

IMG-20201204-123607.jpg

There are more than nine blocks in the picture - the other blocks are just "extra" support.

Broke down the bearna shed and threw it in a skip. So aside from the big pile of wood, this was the view out the back window.
    IMG-20201204-123705.jpg

And then I find out the new office won't arrive before Xmas after all. It "might" be January. So that was the view out the back through Xmas and New Year. And all of my tools and stuff were down the road in my in-laws shed. That was pretty annoying.

Eventually in February after many consecutive days of pestering the company, the office arrived.

IMG-20210211-160346.jpg

Oh crap, it's feckin huge. Especially sitting at the top of the slope. Never mind. I built some makeshift steps up to it for the time being just so I wasn't dragging mud everywhere.

It has an insulated wooden floor, but you don't want to walk around on the planks. Carpet tiles, €100, 2 hours work. Job done.

IMG-20210214-132742.jpg

So what next? We need proper steps for it. Not some wood thrown in front of it and paving slabs on blocks. Also, the patio isn't big enough. And the garden slopes too much. Right, let's just do it all in one go then. Push the patio back, level(ish) the garden, build steps.

I took last week off and got to it. For some reason I didn't take photos the first day. This is the end of the second day;
    IMG-20210323-175510.jpg

I disassembled the sleeper wall that was there, dug out 600mm of the garden (throwing the soil back up the slope), then rebuilt the sleeper wall in the new position. You can see the old discoloured sleepers and the new ones to raise the height of it. What you can't see behind the table is a big concrete "blob" I discovered under the soil. Possibly part of the old stables that were here when the estate was built. So I had to rent a Kango hammer to break that out. Five minutes work, but the best €30 I ever spent.

End of day three. I was in quite a bit of pain from all the digging and hauling, so I took it pretty easy that day. Just finished the sleeper wall, and my wood arrived for the steps. You can also see me testing out an idea for a step from the patio into the garden. If I mortar between those blocks will it look decent?;
    IMG-20210324-165106.jpg

Day four. Put down the paving slabs. Didn't fit. Bugger. When I was rebuilding the sleeper wall I was meticulous about testing all the way along that my paving slabs would fit in the new gap. I discovered that the slab I picked to "test" just so happened to be the ONE slab in the garden that's different to the rest. It's 10mm smaller. So I forced the slabs in, and it looks messy. But this is the kind of thing you could get bogged down in poking at for hours. I did my best and cracked on.
    I dug out in front of the shed and built box steps, you can see the frames sitting in front of the shed. The original plan was 2 steps, but after some measurements, I decided 3 steps was better, and I had just enough wood to do it.
    IMG-20210325-172312.jpg

Day five. I finished the steps. The bottom step sits on pea gravel supported with a honeycomb frame. I'm hoping this mean it drains well while will providing enough support. Originally it was just going to be under the step, but I reckoned it would be a good idea to have the gravel extend about a foot out from the step so you don't have this soggy grass patch at the bottom of the steps, just gravel. I didn't have enough gravel to fill that in though, so that's for later.
    I've never build anything like this before, I am disproportionately proud of how well they turned out.
    IMG-20210326-140457.jpg

Only one thing left; tidy up and level the garden. Here's that backbreaking digging again. I also needed a walkway from the patio to the shed, so the insanely heavy paving slabs made another appearance.
    IMG-20210326-190155.jpg

I didn't get fully finished. It started raining pretty heavy towards the end and I was just raking sludge, so I abandoned. I have since powerhosed all the slabs and it's come up really nice.

I'm going to replace the stone step in the patio with a wooden step to match the ones at the shed. I have the wood left over to do it. I'll then redo the patio; get a consaw and cut the slabs to fit, and line them all up nice. I need to finished levelling the garden before I can seed it for grass. I'll keep a small slope towards the house for draining, but there's a "hump" in the middle that needs to be flattened out. Drier weather this week should help make that easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,108 ✭✭✭✭looksee

It looks great in the re-arranged garden. Get a small tree or shrub on one or both sides and it will look as though it was there for ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

Did you assemble the building yourself ? Did it come flat-packed, some crack bringing in through the house but well worth it. Will you need a gutter on the front or just see how it goes ? Great to have a covid project done and dusted. Presume you have power and WiFi out there. How are you heating it ? A few internal snaps of both areas would be nice. Well done and thanks for sharing !

DIY KING wrote: »
    Did you assemble the building yourself ?
    Hah, no it came in panels and with two Polish lads to build it for me. I'd love to have done it myself but I have neither the time, tools or space for it.
    They had the building up by lunchtime and then it took the rest of the day to fit T&G panelling around the inside of the office.
    Not impressed by the length of time delivery took, but happy with the end result.

When the old bearna went in there was some craic getting through the house, so this time I got them to make the panels to fit through. So they were grand with those. The doors seem to be heavy though. There was a lot of panting and groaning and shouting and Polish curses getting them through.

I was going to fit gutters, but my wife doesn't want them. I'm concerned about water gathering at the back of the building mainly, but also making the steps slippery.
    She makes the good point that the water has been running down the garden for years with no issue. If I am doing them, I'll need to run the pipe all the way down to the shore at the house, which is fine, but obviously a bit of work. So we'll see how we go without first.

I've been powering it just with an extension reel to an outdoor socket, but I have a sparks coming to wire it up properly. It's the same sparks who fit the outdoor socket, so he's happy to take a spur off it rather than run a cable back to the MCU. I'm only running computers and screens on it, so no huge power draw. That was my big worry, so I'm glad of that.

For heating I've a cheap 0.9kW oil heater from Argos. It was taking half the day to get any heat in, but the electrician advised to just leave it on with the thermostat set right, and it'll be cheaper and stay warmer.
    I had suggested getting a bigger heater, but he said that'll draw too much power. Spend a little extra on a better small heater and leave it on 24/7 with the thermostat at 17 degrees.

Couldn't get WiFi from the house, so bought a range extender and plugged it in at the rear of the house. It was a bit ****. Poor speeds and patchy connection. So I upgraded to a Tp-link Deco M5 mesh system. Now I get 90Mbps rock solid out there.

I'll post a couple of internal pictures when the electric work is done.

Good stuff. So it is an A roof i.e. falling to front and back ? Just monitor build up of water and don't underestimate the splash effect when the run off hits the ground. Will the run off to front run down onto your decking steps ? You can get smaller than standard nice grey gutters that would look fine with down-pipes on gables. Maybe they could initially go into a water butt if you have room and then piped in planter bed down along fence to nearest RW gully. Any plans to give it a lick of something, I assume it is treated timber.

• Advertisement

Yeah, it's pressure-treated timber, so I'm going to leave it alone for now. Plan is to line the fence on the left with shiplap timber horizontally to match the shed, so that'll probably need to be treated, and I might have to coat the shed to match at that stage.

A-roof is right, the previous one was a pent roof falling front to back with no gutters, so I'm guessing it'll be fine. I like the water butt idea though. It's a decent temporary solution at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jmBuildExt

seamus wrote: »

I was going to fit gutters, but my wife doesn't want them. I'm concerned about water gathering at the back of the building mainly, but also making the steps slippery.
    She makes the good point that the water has been running down the garden for years with no issue. If I am doing them, I'll need to run the pipe all the way down to the shore at the house, which is fine, but obviously a bit of work. So we'll see how we go without first.

Looks good !! Fair play.

Other option re above, dig a soak pit to the right of your muck patch there and fit a down pipe and gully to the right hand side of your shed leading back into the soak pit. Probably as much work as running the pipe (actually more work) but neater.

Did the same myself when forming my base (although the soak pit was existing from my extension build) .....all i need is the shed now :)

Here's a panorama of the office part, including (ahem) my workstation.
    IMG-20210409-115111-Copy.jpg

Didn't bother taking a photo of the shed, it basically looks like a closet with everything thrown in top of eachother. I've to get my hands on some old kitchen worktop (impossible to find on DD or adverts), and then I might do a few photos.

Fantastic job, Seamus. It looks great. Garden, as a whole, looks fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭dodzy

I’d been meaning to reclaim some prime real estate in the attic for a long time so took the opportunity last sat and bought a few bits for the job. Reused the existing tank. Parts cost €70. Job approx 6 hrs in total, that includes cleaning the tank. There had been no lid on it for over 20yrs. To see what we had been brushing our teeth with would have made anyone gag.

First up, water isolated, taps on and cut supply pipe work to below ceiling joist level.

552851.jpeg

Parts for the job, 3/4 & 1/2 qualpex with multiple fittings.

552852.jpeg

Tank out and supporting wood removed

552853.jpeg

Rehomed to eaves at back of house. Took the opportunity to reroute the central heating top up supply to mains as opposed to gravity fed. No noticeable issues on first floor with loss of water pressure due to reduced head height.

552854.jpeg

Just need to grab a few 18MM 8x4 slabs for flooring and some new insulation. It has really opened up the space in a prime location within the attic. I might just kick on this year with a DIY conversion project.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,415 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Why was it insulated before? It's the cold tank no?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭.42.

awec wrote: »
    Why was it insulated before? It's the cold tank no?

Stop it from Freezing in the winter?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,213 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Is it now just sitting on the bottom chord of two factory made trusses?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭jack of all

Is it now just sitting on the bottom chord of two factory made trusses?

That location is not great at all, standard practice is to locate tanks on a sturdy base and bearers with the weight distributed over 4 trusses where possible. Spreader beams to be located as close as possible to the node points of the trusses. The set up pictured is loading the trusses unevenly and will lead to local deflection of the ceiling below.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭jack of all

Also, just spotted that the material used under your tank is chipboard- better to use solid timber (t&g floor boarding) or a good quality ply or OSB3 board.

Thanks for the input lads, I figured it’s well under 200 Ltrs operational volume but I bow to and appreciate the knowledge & input; I’ll spread the weight over 4 chords at the weekend as I’ll be flooring the original area, so a length of 5x2 plus a part sheet of 18mm OSB will be on the list.

Fair play to you for taking it on yourself. Planning the exact same myself but will be getting a plumber. Need to increase water storage as 5 adults shower most mornings and tank runs out. Probably just add a second tank. What are you going to sheet the larger area with ? I guess cut to fit through trap door ?

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭20/20

Hope this aint a silly question, but I have been meaning to upload pics of the wet-room I made during lockdown.
    What format do I upload them as ? I would like the pictures to be seen on the page rather then just links for people to click.
    If anyone could help please.

Fair play to you for taking it on yourself. Planning the exact same myself but will be getting a plumber. Need to increase water storage as 5 adults shower most mornings and tank runs out. Probably just add a second tank. What are you going to sheet the larger area with ? I guess cut to fit through trap door ?

Yeah, it’s not rocket science and the actual disconnection & reconnection is quite straightforward, and greatly eased by the use of tectite fittings. I’ll be using 18mm chipboard or OSB, cut to width. I’ve a styra I installed yrs ago so can get approx 4’ widths and keep to full 8’ lengths as plenty of head height to manouever. In your situation, you say the water is running out; is the water heated by immersion cylinder or is shower electric?
    20/20 wrote: »
    Hope this aint a silly question, but I have been meaning to upload pics of the wet-room I made during lockdown.
    What format do I upload them as ? I would like the pictures to be seen on the page rather then just links for people to click.
    If anyone could help please.
    multiple formats including jpg/jpeg/png bit size restricted (1-4MB depending on your preferred format) which means you typically have to reduce the size I’d say if the pics were captured on a modern phone at default settings. Easily done though and many ways to achieve this these days. One easy way is to gmail the pics to yourself as this client has an integrated quality reducer. You can add pics in literally no time. Plenty of lads here will be happy to assist you if you’re having issues.

20/20 wrote: »
    I would like the pictures to be seen on the page rather then just links for people to click.

I use post images.org
    then use the insert image option and paste the link.
    Now if only I could figure out multi quotes :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,213 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

you need to reduce water consumption, flow reducers on showers

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

So if you use a link does it embed the photo so that you see it instantly as opposed to an attachment ?

Shower is mixer type fed by immersion and cold water tank. The cold runs out occasionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,687 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Shower is mixer type fed by immersion and cold water tank. The cold runs out occasionally.

Surely then the last person would be having a cold shower. Sounds like your better off investing in a larger capacity tank. And ideally some solar to heat it . For the number of folks and water use

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

Just a small DIY job yesterday, but one more step to completing the water feature. I ran a string of solar powered LEDs along the back wall and part of the right boundary wall. They were still going strong at 4am.

The lights on the left wall (shed) have been there a few months and the new ones I think help make it look nicer.

thumbnail-IMG-7341.jpg

Stay Free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Done a job on my bathroom at the start of the first lockdown.

you need to reduce water consumption, flow reducers on showers
    So if you use a link does it embed the photo so that you see it instantly as opposed to an attachment ?

When you have your attachment added, hold it down, copy it, open the image icon, delete the http:// that’s pre-entered, paste what you copied, save.
    Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

This one took me a couple of weeks, the entire project was brought on as result of the pandemic; as were not a business just a normal family we used to outsource all printing and photocopying at our local library, however since the beginning of lockdown I've purchased an all-in-one network printer/scanner
    Which was consuming alot of desk space in our daughters bedroom,

pnFmNfn6j

so we came up with a plan to relocate it to the kitchen, and well this is how we did it,
    I'm going in to a lot of detail on this one because others may also be interested
    please bare with me i should have it complete by 10:00am today just adding text where required.

pm08Fb0Sj

This is the living room of our home, as you can see in the corner i have a number of sockets where i usually have a tall unit covering them with the internet router and viewing boxes attached.
    this is all work which was done previously.

pml7F6Tgj
    above is a closer look at the corner where you can see positioned on the top right corner is a single DIN clipsal wall plate containing three RJ45 sockets,
    these cables feed up to the attic to serve three separate LAN routers which provide internet feeds to each bedroom of our home.

pmILBB3Zj

pnU83Ksjj

Below is the distribution panel built in the attic serving Virgin media, Sky, Saoirview and an entire LAN network throughout the rooms upstairs.

pmFRTMi4j

That explained now; back to the living room for the moment then on to the kitchen,
    I will now change this triple plate to a five port plate, to provide two further feeds from the living room in to the kitchen which is behind the wall of the living room here.

po2ZU8dYj

i borrowed an SDS drill from work and drilled a 16mm hole directly through the back of the wall plate in to the kitchen which is directly behnd the living room,
    this wall originally had a set of double doors which we got blocked up and sheeted on both sides with insulated plasterboard for noise reduction from kitchen appliances,
    the insulated plasterboard has also worked to our advantage here when putting cables inside the wall as its very easy to trim.

pnWcbchEj

pmNqVQDUj

hole in the living room drilled, now on to the kitchen where you can see the exit hole on the wall,

pnqwLMdej

I then applied a strip of masking tape to the wall to help prevent the paint from chipping too much; as the next stage of the process was to cut two lines straight down to the floor using a stanley knife continuously scribing until getting trough the the insulation backing of the plasterboard then through to the original block work surface,

pmbhRpwVj

pmbKwu2qj

pmUiFXKQj

Above you can see the plaster and insulation has been cut out to allow room for two pre-terminated CAT7 network cables to fit inside.

pniQ3dnfj

So where are the Network cables going from here?

pmWz92nJj

in the image above; you can see a double socket on the right side of the kitchen radiator,
    the cable feeding to this socket as most usually do; is coming directly down from the ceiling in a straight line.

I purchased an additional wall plate which has a double and singe DIN,

poCdG4gjj

at this point we had the plan that we wanted to create a breakfast bar in this corner of the kitchen, so we searched online for some parts and found ikea had everything we wanted for the remainder of the job,

Ikea Shopping List:

UTBY Leg Item: 201.175.51
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/utby-leg-stainless-steel-20117551/

EKBACKEN Worktop Item: 004.090.13
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/ekbacken-worktop-matt-anthracite-laminate-00409013/

FIXA Worktop support fitting Item: 702.746.28
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/fixa-worktop-support-fitting-galvanised-70274628/

Purchased two of those Picture Ledge above.

MOSSLANDA Picture Ledge Item: 202.917.67
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/mosslanda-picture-ledge-black-20291767/

FIXA 260 Piece Screw & Plug set Item: 001.692.49
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/fixa-260-piece-screw-and-plug-set-00169249/

PERSILLADE Plant Pot Item: 003.157.26
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/persillade-plant-pot-dark-grey-00315726/

CHIAFRON Plant Pot Item: 004.833.62
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/chiafroen-plant-pot-in-outdoor-light-blue-00483362/

FEJKA Artificial Potted Plant Item: 704.668.11
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/fejka-artificial-potted-plant-in-outdoor-hanging-eucalyptus-70466811/

&

FEJKA Artificial Potted Plant Item: 403.495.31
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/fejka-artificial-potted-plant-in-outdoor-hanging-40349531/

also
    SJALSLIGT Set of 3 Cactus decoration Item: 003.432.82
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/sjaelsligt-decoration-set-of-3-green-00343282/

Total Ikea Bill excluding delivery was: 148.50 euro

I then measured up the wall to the desired height of the new socket,
    used a spirit level to trace the size of the metal wall plate on to the wall, then first used a flat head screwdriver and hammer to trace around the lines in order to gently break through the plater before introducing the big chisel to the block work,
    trial fitting the wall plate until it recessed deep enough to complete.

pnnABYi1j

when i met the white plastic conduit inside the wall, i gently cut in to it using a snips; taking very small nips at it to best avoid cutting or damaging the cable contained inside,

when the cable was revealed inside the newly chased out hole; i disconnected the original socket below; and gently pulled this cable up out of the original socket plate in to the new socket plate,

i cut back this length of cable and fitted the new socket, followed by purchasing another length of the same cable to daisy chain from the newly installed socket down to refit the original socket in the wall below it.

pn65J1B1j

poTaYptcj

pmlKBPHFj

pnZOzbAdj

Conduit then fitted along with two seven meter pre-terminated CAT7 RJ45 cables the sample pot of Neon red paint was used to mark the areas where cables and pipes are inside the walls to insure no nails are driven when the skirting boards are being fitted after tiling.

po4Dm6oTj

poqfl6hKj

Filled all areas with highly recommended Ronseal Big Hole filler, its very light and easy to sand, drys out solid but very easy to sand, then hardens like rock when paint is applied.

pneqHwASj

pmExqoSqj

on with the painting then painted three walls with Dulux Dapple grey aswell as a bit more sanding where required.

pmnP61KUj

followed by three coats of Fjord green which my wife purchased online from Carlow paint hub; She found them on Instagram, one 3 Litre bucket was sufficient.

Fitted the five port clipsal plate with keystone RJ45 inserts to the living room

pnSGZ9Dtj

pnfLlvmBj

The next step was awaiting for the IKEA delivery which landed yesterday, as per shopping list mentioned above.

• Advertisement

The Ikea worktop came in measurements 186cm wide 63.5cm deep & 2.8cm thick,

the size I required was 80cm Wide & 55cm deep,
    i had planned on cutting this myself using a hand saw which was the only power saw I have in my inventory aswell as a T-Square from Mr.Price,
    but it just so happened that we had a professional carpenter here yesterday and Thursday fitting some door frames, doors and floors, so I asked if he wouldn't mind cutting the sheet to size for me which was a great load of stress from my mind.

pmAYasKOj

The end results look very professional, practical and timeless with the matt black and stainless steel.

poszrObMj

po8gkAmHj

Purchased the 60L waste bin from "Homestore & more" for 99.00 euro
    https://www.homestoreandmore.ie/bins-liners/double-recycling-bin-60l/042329.html

again the Ikea Shopping List was:

UTBY Leg Item: 201.175.51
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/utby-leg-stainless-steel-20117551/

EKBACKEN Worktop Item: 004.090.13
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/ekbacken-worktop-matt-anthracite-laminate-00409013/

FIXA Worktop support fitting Item: 702.746.28
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/fixa-worktop-support-fitting-galvanised-70274628/

MOSSLANDA Picture Ledge Item: 202.917.67
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/mosslanda-picture-ledge-black-20291767/

FIXA 260 Piece Screw & Plug set Item: 001.692.49
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/fixa-260-piece-screw-and-plug-set-00169249/

PERSILLADE Plant Pot Item: 003.157.26
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/persillade-plant-pot-dark-grey-00315726/

CHIAFRON Plant Pot Item: 004.833.62
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/chiafroen-plant-pot-in-outdoor-light-blue-00483362/

FEJKA Artificial Potted Plant Item: 704.668.11
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/fejka-artificial-potted-plant-in-outdoor-hanging-eucalyptus-70466811/

&

FEJKA Artificial Potted Plant Item: 403.495.31
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/fejka-artificial-potted-plant-in-outdoor-hanging-40349531/

also
    SJALSLIGT Set of 3 Cactus decoration Item: 003.432.82
    https://www.ikea.com/ie/en/p/sjaelsligt-decoration-set-of-3-green-00343282/

Loads more detailed pictures on the previous page of this thread, hope you enjoyed reading and it may inspire others to make the most out of some free space
    thanks.

Advertisement