Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porcelain paving over blind area and existing concrete patio

Options
  • 04-04-2021 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I have existing concrete patio and want to use 20mm outdoor porcelain tiles to tile over it. I want to start from patio door so would tile over existing blind area that runs around house. Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭py

FixYa wrote: »
    I have existing concrete patio and want to use 20mm outdoor porcelain tiles to tile over it. I want to start from patio door so would tile over existing blind area that runs around house. Any tips?

Check out "Tidybricks" on YouTube. He's got some great advice on paving, wirh some porcelain paving specific videos in there too. Be sure that your mix is done to the correct ratios. Also ensure you've got a good primer so the tiles stick to the mix. He has some videos on this too.

Advertisement