Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Dublin Mid-week Spins?

Options
  • 06-01-2019 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello. I tend to be only available for spins during normal office hours. To date I'd head out solo but wondering does anyone know of any clubs/groups that have mid-week spins? I'd normally do 50-100km at c. 25km/hr. I've signed up for the WW200 so could do with some peer pressure to get me out and company for the longer spins ðŸ˜
    I'm based in Rathfarnham.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Highway_To_Hell

Check out CyclePlus in Greystones, they do a Wednesday morning spin. Not too sure who it is open to.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Chris871

I do similar enough hours. I'd been looking to join a club for a while too, but would miss most spins with weekend/evening work. I'm in Dub 16 myself, drop me a DM if you fancy company on a spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭dom_1000

I also head out solo to Dublin/ wicklow mountains most Wednesdays.

would appreciate some company at times.

I usually head out late mornings

• Registered Users Posts: 14,740 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Check out CyclePlus in Greystones, they do a Wednesday morning spin. Not too sure who it is open to.

pretty sure it's open to anyone - it starts from the shop in the village (there's a carpark just beside it):
    http://cycleplus.ie/rides-events.asp

Advertisement