Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale: Frog 62 kids bike

• 13-12-2019 12:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭

This has been my daughter's commute bike for the last 2 years but she has now outgrown it. It is a Frog 62 hybrid, 8-speed, with 24" wheels.

The colour is "Team Sky Blue", and the bike is in very good condition (one careful lady owner!). The frame has a few small scratches, just the usual wear and tear and nothing significant.

It has the following fitted, as seen in the photos: mudguards (these came with the bike as standard), a FrogBikes kickstand, and a good-quality Racktime rear pannier rack. It also comes with a pair of 24x1.75" knobbly tyres, plus tubes, which were used no more than 5 or 6 times.

Further details on the bike spec here: https://www.frogbikes.ie/Kids-Hybrid-Bikes-Frog-62 (From that page: "for 8 to 10 year olds with a minimum inside leg of 62cm", and in the case of my daughter that age range was extremely accurate.)

Asking price: €240

I am in Dublin 16.

497511.jpg

497513.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

Price drop: €225

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

I'm interested. Will send a PM.

Offer €200

That's a bit too low for me, how does €220 sound?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

@doozerie
    Completely O.T.
    Do you mind me asking, what the replacement bike is?

• Advertisement

doozerie wrote: »
    That's a bit too low for me, how does €220 sound?

Was hoping for a little lower. What about 210?

cL0h wrote: »
    Was hoping for a little lower. What about 210?

Sure, I'll go with that. I'll send you details via PM.

Eamonnator wrote: »
    @doozerie
    Completely O.T.
    Do you mind me asking, what the replacement bike is?

No, don't mind at all, we got a Frog 69 Hybrid. She has been quite happy with it for commuting, though she much prefers her (drop-barred, skinny tyred) Islabikes bike for pure speed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭cuculainn

Is this still available?

I am interested

cuculainn wrote: »
    Is this still available?

I am interested

cL0h is organising to collect it this week. I'll update the thread once it's all wrapped up but basically the sale is agreed so no longer available I'm afraid.

• Advertisement

Bike now sold to cL0h. Best of luck with it, I hope it works out as well for you as it has for us.

doozerie wrote: »
    Bike now sold to cL0h. Best of luck with it, I hope it works out as well for you as it has for us.

Thanks Doozerie and thanks for a pleasant, easy transaction. It's in immaculate condition. Sheldon would be proud of you.

Advertisement