Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accidentally on purpose

• 10-04-2021 6:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

Was there ever anything done to you that was made out that it was an accident?

I fell out with a friend a couple of years ago and I received a message from them that wasn't for me. They were meant to send it to a fella called Mike. It was a message thanking the fella for their night together the previous night. Went into so much detail about their night.

My name begins with L. So you would think it was maybe accidentally pressing on L name instead of M. But I know for a fact that they had their mother's name in their phone as mammy, so I don't know how they accidentally pressed on my name when mammy is closer to Mike in the phone book. Also, they were such a horrible person and I asked for an apology for something horrible they did and they wouldn't. How dare I, so they actually had my name as weasel in their phone book. So W is very far from M. Especially when there's more names in her phone book between M and W.

So how they accidentally sent it to me, I don't know. But I don't think it was accidental. She was very fond of the cock, and I think she tried to make me jealous or something. It was her way of saying they were better than me for getting cock. Turns out that night never actually happened either.

One thing for sure that wasn't an accident. I was very friendly with their mother, so I went online and sent her mother a message and left her number so it made it look the message came from said friend. Word for word, I copied her message with all the explicit details and sent it on to her mammy.

Any similar accidentally on purpose stories?

Comments

What.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

I call the big one Bitey.

Glazers Out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 452 ✭✭Sharpyshoot

Nphet have a lot to answer for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

What.

"Fond of the cock" friend sent a message about getting "the cock". Poster think it was deliberate to make her jealous so copied and pasted the message and sent it to "fond of the cock's" mother.

I think why is a better question.

I've just noticed the OP's username ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭JoChervil

Was there ever anything done to you that was made out that it was an accident?

I fell out with a friend a couple of years ago and I received a message from them that wasn't for me. They were meant to send it to a fella called Mike. It was a message thanking the fella for their night together the previous night. Went into so much detail about their night.

My name begins with L. So you would think it was maybe accidentally pressing on L name instead of M. But I know for a fact that they had their mother's name in their phone as mammy, so I don't know how they accidentally pressed on my name when mammy is closer to Mike in the phone book. Also, they were such a horrible person and I asked for an apology for something horrible they did and they wouldn't. How dare I, so they actually had my name as weasel in their phone book. So W is very far from M. Especially when there's more names in her phone book between M and W.

So how they accidentally sent it to me, I don't know. But I don't think it was accidental. She was very fond of the cock, and I think she tried to make me jealous or something. It was her way of saying they were better than me for getting cock. Turns out that night never actually happened either.

One thing for sure that wasn't an accident. I was very friendly with their mother, so I went online and sent her mother a message and left her number so it made it look the message came from said friend. Word for word, I copied her message with all the explicit details and sent it on to her mammy.

Any similar accidentally on purpose stories?

God, protect us from our friends, we can deal with our enemies easily....

JoChervil wrote: »
    God, protect us from our friends, we can deal with our enemies easily....

Just as well you quoted op there we would have never knew who you were replying to.

This reminds me of some entertaining dramatics that unfolded over on the Covid Forum last week.

But seriously, your ex friend could have just made a Freudian mistake. You both just parted, she could have thought about you at that time, so she sent it to you really by mistake, choosing your number subconsciously...

This reminds me of some entertaining dramatics that unfolded over on the Covid Forum last week.

I missed that. :(

• Advertisement

Just as well you quoted op there we would have never knew who you were replying to.

Obviously I am not as smart as you.

Nphet have a lot to answer for.

A fellatious theory. Ronan Glynn is mounting legal action as we speak, no question when he'll be satisfied.

A fellatious theory. Ronan Glynn is mounting legal action as we speak, no question when he'll be satisfied.

The next two weeks are critical to flatten the curve.

The next two weeks are critical to flatten the curve.

He will flatten Ronans phallus alright.

He will flatten Ronans phallus alright.

Are you fond of the cock yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

tell us more about your friends love of the cock.

just what intensity of cock love are we talking about here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Michael McIntyre has a sketch based on that - accidentally on purpose sending someone a text you want them to get but pretending you mixed
    up the name and sent it by accident!

Funny but also not so funny.

Very cruel thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭ZX7R

So they had your name as weasel in there phone your name starts with l ,his with w....
    Why were you looking up there contact list in their phone
    This tread sucks cock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

L &M - next in the phonebook list - not too difficult to imagine how it could happen with slippy fingers or a wine glass in hand....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

L &M - next in the phonebook list - not too difficult to imagine how it could happen with slippy fingers or a wine glass in hand....

I think mammy comes between the letter L and Mike. Definitely not a slip up when they called me weasel for asking for an apology.

• Advertisement

i accidentally-on-purposed someone a long time ago, he had said something i didn't like earlier in the night, and we were going to some sort of drink related thing that involved climbing a fence.

i was to go over the fence before him, and he was to boost me up so i could climb, so while he was in the process of helping me reach the top of the fence i managed to clip him in the jaw with a back-heel ... full plausible deniability.

then i was like, oh im so sorry, but i wasn't lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

JoChervil wrote: »
    But seriously, your ex friend could have just made a Freudian mistake. You both just parted, she could have thought about you at that time, so she sent it to you really by mistake, choosing your number subconsciously...

Her night of passion didn't even happen either. But they wrote out a message regardless. It was no mix up. That I'm 100% positive about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think mammy comes between the letter L and Mike. Definitely not a slip up when they called me weasel for asking for an apology.

I'm more curious as to how you managed to intercept your friend's online messages to send "mammy" one.

To thine own self be true

Her night of passion didn't even happen either. But they wrote out a message regardless. It was no mix up. That I'm 100% positive about.

just get her to help you over a fence.

Jesus.
    Hashtag paranoid.

Plot hole - if the night of cock with Mike never happened, how come she was supposedly sending detailed description of the night to Mike, before accidentally on purpose sending it to Weasel?

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

Ok then.

Plot hole - if the night of cock with Mike never happened, how come she was supposedly sending detailed description of the night to Mike, before accidentally on purpose sending it to Weasel?

Fond of the cock friend wants to make weasel friend jealous.

Seems legit.

Fond of the cock friend wants to make weasel friend jealous.

Seems legit.

jealous?

its not like cock is hard to get.

hunky dories are probably more difficult to get than several flavors of cock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,407 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

85603 wrote: »
    i accidentally-on-purposed someone a long time ago, he had said something i didn't like earlier in the night, and we were going to some sort of drink related thing that involved climbing a fence.

i was to go over the fence before him, and he was to boost me up so i could climb, so while he was in the process of helping me reach the top of the fence i managed to clip him in the jaw with a back-heel ... full plausible deniability.

then i was like, oh im so sorry, but i wasn't lol.

A drinking related thing that required climbing over a fence? Drinking cider in a field, so.

85603 wrote: »
    jealous?

its not like cock is hard to get.

hunky dories are probably more difficult to get than several flavors of cock.

Tell that to weasel, she said it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,407 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Tell that to weasel, she said it.

Is weasel The Nidge?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Is weasel The Nidge?

:eek:

Plot twist!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I was shafted out of a job in order for one of the directors to parachute their dullard son into management role in the company. I found out the day I arrived back from holidays.

Move on 7 years and I'm in Burger King in the airport departure lounge and spot the guy sitting with his family (thick son there too) at a table.
    I ordered the biggest Coke they had, loosened the lid and popped it onto a tray and wandered over to his direction...."Ah Jim! Long time no see...!!!Oooopsss!!" Splash! Every drop tipped straight onto his lap.

Poor fooker died about 6 months later. I thought he was looking a bit peaky.

humberklog wrote: »
    I was shafted out of a job in order for one of the directors to parachute their dullard son into management role in the company. I found out the day I arrived back from holidays.

Move on 7 years and I'm in Burger King in the airport departure lounge and spot the guy sitting with his family (thick son there too) at a table.
    I ordered the biggest Coke they had, loosened the lid and popped it onto a tray and wandered over to his direction...."Ah Jim! Long time no see...!!!Oooopsss!!" Splash! Every drop tipped straight onto his lap.

Poor fooker died about 6 months later. I thought he was looking a bit peaky.

So ... you accidentally on purpose killed your ex boss? I hope you went back for the dullard son too!

• Advertisement

So ... you accidentally on purpose killed your ex boss? I hope you went back for the dullard son too!

It was him told me about his dad dying. He said his dad came back from Spain in a coffin 6 months after I met them. Never even mentioned the coke incident.

humberklog wrote: »
    It was him told me about his dad dying. He said his dad came back from Spain in a coffin 6 months after I met them. Never even mentioned the coke incident.

I was only taking the piss, I didn't think you'd actually killed him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,016 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I was only taking the piss, I didn't think you'd actually killed him.

I guess we’ll never know for sure.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Yeah, it might have been coke cock poisoning... or e.coli

Very strange.

• Advertisement

Details?

Oh I dare not for fear of the dreaded ban hammer.

:p

Oh I dare not for fear of the dreaded ban hammer.

:p

I'm disappointed. :(

I'm disappointed. :(

I could make something up? Like a bedtime story?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,016 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I could make something up? Like a bedtime story?

Bedtime tales by Fonda Cox

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Can we move on folks, don't be bringing up things that happened in other forums please. Thanks

Please don’t tell us you were working in the Burgerking? Maybe he died of mortification for you.

Nah, but nothing wrong with working there or anywhere in my opinion. I wouldn't be embarrassed to work in BK. You're indoors, easy public transport to and from work and good job security with potential. What's not to like?

But no, I was heading off on a well earned holiday from my Contacts Manager job in a Civil Engineering firm.

Closed for review

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement