Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avourwen Drogheda

Options
  • 09-02-2021 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, i am buying a house in thia development and was wondering if there is anybody else on here who lives in the area or has bought in the new phases.

Just wondering how people have found the build quality of the houses? How is the commute to Dublin? Etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭soundmangar

Hi, sent u a pm in regards to this

• Registered Users Posts: 12 coolbeans21

Ianmcca wrote: »
    Hi all, i am buying a house in thia development and was wondering if there is anybody else on here who lives in the area or has bought in the new phases.

Just wondering how people have found the build quality of the houses? How is the commute to Dublin? Etc

Just bumping this as I’m also looking at buying in this estate if anyone has any experience to share! Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Trixie777

We are also looking a buying here in the next phase to be finished in late 2021. Any information would be great guys!

Advertisement