Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PULSAR AXION KEY XM22 THERMAL IMAGER

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Maybe Rows Grower should continue the conversation on thermals on the thermal thread and not the "Buy and sell" forum.

I've already tried to help you with my experience on thermals on this thread and by private message.

I was also only trying to help you in the "Buy and sell" thread by pointing out what you were looking for is now available brand new within your budget.

To be honest with ya I think I've given you enough of my time.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭minktrapper

All appreciated. Thermal is a learning curve for me. There are so many different thermal devices out there. So I am hoping to get the one that best suits my needs. Let's face it they are not cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Let us know when you do see a fox through it. It might be worth a purchase. Nice to know the capabilities of the unit first.

Brilliant bit of kit, have one over a year now, clear night see foxes several hundred yards, only thing thermal gives you a Hot spot, you need to get used to the size, movement and shape of animal, once you do unbelievable, \i use a pulsar NV on 223,that will then confirm your quarry, anywhere near Limerick I can give you a view before you purchase, or anyone for that matter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭minktrapper

Which model have you.

Advertisement