Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donkeys Lugs?!

Options
  • 22-08-2015 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Guys I don't know where else to ask as apparently they're a figment of my imagination.

I'm in search of Donkey Lugs which I know exist from being a kid, and managed to pick some up in a random garage in the back arse of Tyrone like 6 years ago.

I have no clue if they go under any other names but people in Belfast seem to have never heard of this delicious good.

I remember its a type of bun I guess filled with cream and has like a coconut icing on top, I'm desperate to locate these buns and get my fix. Anyone I ask to lookout for them when travelling through the north always mistake my request for filthy Iced Fingers. >:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

a bakery would be your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MrCorsair

I've asked everywhere, very much seems to be a nothern thing, and even Bakers in Belfast don't have a clue what they're it would seem.

Based in Dublin now so my chances are even slimmer :(

Advertisement