Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Question.... Strabane Chronicle

Options
  • 16-10-2012 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

just wondering if anyone knows what day this paper comes out, and if they have this weeks copy could they tell me if there is a piece on fishing in the mourne river?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,858 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ages since I bought the paper but I think it used to come out on a Thursday. Dont get it these days though.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Same as Muffler ages since I bought it but I think its now changed to a Wednesday (I may have imagined this).
    The wife reads it so I will tell her to bring it home.
    If you can get any of these papers they all print the same stuff.
    Ulster Herald,
    Fermanagh Herald,
    Tyrone Herald,
    Donegal News.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Definitely comes out on Thursday as I get it every week. I'll let you know if the article is published on Thursday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭ditzyfairy

ah brilliant thanks a million, also do you know anywhere in Dublin that would sell it?

Easons would be your best bet. Pop in on a Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

ditzyfairy wrote: »
    ah brilliant thanks a million, also do you know anywhere in Dublin that would sell it?

There's an online version IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Try Easons, they tend to stock regional papers but I don't know if they carry ones from NI. You can view online for 80p if you pay via paypal - if you need a paper copy and have no luck with Easons, try emailing the Chronicle directly to see will they post you one down.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

just wondering if anyone knows what day this paper comes out, and if they have this weeks copy could they tell me if there is a piece on fishing in the mourne river?
    I got this yesterday and can't see anything on fishing in it.

pow wow wrote: »
    Try Easons, they tend to stock regional papers but I don't know if they carry ones from NI. You can view online for 80p if you pay via paypal - if you need a paper copy and have no luck with Easons, try emailing the Chronicle directly to see will they post you one down.

I tried Easons during the week and they said they didn't carry it... strange but thanks for suggestion. I've just emailed the paper to see if they can help me so we'll see :)

just wondering if anyone had got the paper and noticed anything. Im still waiting on reply from editor.

• Advertisement

just wondering if anyone had got the paper and noticed anything. Im still waiting on reply from editor.
    Have you read post 9 above?

muffler wrote: »
    Have you read post 9 above?

Yes but its a weekly paper so a new issue would've come out yesterday

Advertisement