Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for housemates

Options
  • 27-09-2020 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Hey everyone. I'm starting a grad job at Ericsson in Athlone with another friend and it's been...let's say a little difficult looking for accommodation. I either get very small apartments or huge houses with 4-5 beds. I'd much rather go with a complete house and I found a great place near Ericsson. That is why I'm looking for 2 other people to share it with.

I know there's probably a lot of new grads starting here just like us, so if you're in the same boat and are interested please DM me.

PS: This offer is for anyone, not just Ericsson employees.

TLDR: Need 2 people to share a house with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,360 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Will you actually be working in the office? As far as I know, the place is shut to the vast majority and won't be reopening until next year sometime

Advertisement