Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 10 Professional €39.99

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    Not meaning to hijack but looking for Microsoft Office. will be used on 1 laptop only.
    Had a month's free trial but that's about to expire. What's best to get- 2019, 365 etc, then download, digital key etc. and where is best deal- Ebay?
    thanks,
    Pa.

https://www.digitallicense.nl/office-pack/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Hi,
    Not meaning to hijack but looking for Microsoft Office. will be used on 1 laptop only.
    Had a month's free trial but that's about to expire. What's best to get- 2019, 365 etc, then download, digital key etc. and where is best deal- Ebay?
    thanks,
    Pa.
    Check whether your operating system is compatible if downloading the 2019 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TallGlass2

Hi,
    thanks,
    Pa.

Depends which way you want to go about it.

I just pay 7.99€ PM out of 3 prepay credit. Suits me fine or chance your arm with a key for 1 year at 20 or so € ...

People are aware Windows 7 keys still work on Windows 10 installations, so if you come across an old key it will activate the newer installation provided you've retired the old machine and key is out of service... and I don't mean upgrade I mean a literal new installation the 7 key will work.

Also, if you work on and older machine with a Windows 7 key printed on it, these keys should work, as if I recall upgrades are generally done with a newer licence code so that one is technically still active and out of service, so should activate again, provided it is out of service and your companies licencing arrangements have changed to a volume licence type arrangement. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Buying stuff like that through ebay tends to involve credit card fraud.

Donald, is that you? :P:P

I am using eBay 20 years and have had zero fraud!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭boogerballs

Not sure if it has been posted here already but some Win 7 OS can still be upgraded to Win 10 for free from the Microsoft website. See this link for details:

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-download-windows-10-for-free-now-that-windows-7-is-dead/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Looking for a licence for Win10 pro, and i see that the PC Pro link is still available (until the end of the year it seems?)

I presume this offer provides the licence key only? I don't need an installation disc/iso as there is a version on the PC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

LowOdour wrote: »
    Looking for a licence for Win10 pro, and i see that the PC Pro link is still available (until the end of the year it seems?)

I presume this offer provides the licence key only? I don't need an installation disc/iso as there is a version on the PC

Or download the ISO from Microsoft directly.

Advertisement