Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just One #2 - Game thread

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

The A-Team upon hearing that they'll be separated...

tenor.gif

(but happy with anything! :p )

I agree it should be run as 1 offs but there does seem to be the appettitte for some kind of world cup competition from it, also if there were like 2 or more mods I'd imagine they could mod and play, potentially

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,433 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Duffer probably wants back in

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Green&Red wrote: »

Yeah, have PMed him. He can have my place if he wants in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I agree it should be run as 1 offs but there does seem to be the appettitte for some kind of world cup competition from it, also if there were like 2 or more mods I'd imagine they could mod and play, potentially

Brilliant idea regarding the 2 mods. Or 1 mod could run the whole league.

I think with a league system, 5 games with each player getting to guess, leaves thing more interesting imo. After the 5 games, we could start over with new teams and team names. The only thing is, does everyone we have so far want to play 5 games.

Alternatively, we could have a league game, with 1 off games running in parallel, best of both worlds for whoever is interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Happy with one-off for now, and anyone wanting to mod a league/cup type thing can set up a new thread for sign ups

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Happy with whatever once we still get to play so count me signed up for everything :D

Sad to say goodbye to The A-Team though, we were just too unstoppable they had to break us apart guys :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,484 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Happy with whatever once we still get to play so count me signed up for everything :D

Sad to say goodbye to The A-Team though, we were just too unstoppable they had to break us apart guys :P

I know right!!! I wouldn't be surprised to see one of us in each team. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Green&Red wrote: »
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah, have PMed him. He can have my place if he wants in.

seph was just a one match sub - duff is stlll on, as far as I know

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

No, he answered and said proceed without, so if Seph is still up for it... ?

quickbeam wrote: »
    No, he answered and said proceed without, so if Seph is still up for it... ?

He says he's up for it!

am having computer probs presently :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

... Did we win?...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sticks head in*

Did I hear my name being mentioned ;)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

tusk wrote: »
    ... Did we win?...

Yes tusk, yes you did. You won a participation prize

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294e3212936f883cc0811449ec9e6932bc8970c48b&rid=giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Yuuuussss!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

tusk wrote: »
    Yuuuussss!

A Ladyskunk bobble head

Duff said he would fill in for me and my broken chromebook, thank you Duffmon!

Did Just One #3 ever get underway? ...or did I miss the reveal?

Advertisement