Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch UFC 246 on a mobile app

Options
  • 16-01-2020 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Anybody know of an app or anything where I can legally watch or stream UFC 246 and cast it onto the tv ? I have a smart tv but dont have Sky or anything and I dont know how I can go about watching it legally. Anyone have a way ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

Designator wrote: »
    Anybody know of an app or anything where I can legally watch or stream UFC 246 and cast it onto the tv ? I have a smart tv but dont have Sky or anything and I dont know how I can go about watching it legally. Anyone have a way ?

Plenty of ways but not sure if technically legal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Designator

afro man wrote: »
    Plenty of ways but not sure if technically legal :D
    Looking for a legal way so i know its reliable rather than having to go through the panic and rush of finding a source at about 4 or 5am and then have it cut out on me or something

Advertisement