Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$20 Skype Credit for $10. (Offer ending 8am tomorrow)

Options
  • 08-04-2012 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

College Budget (something similar to Living Social) are currently having an offer for $20 worth of Skype Credit for $10 which is redeemable instantly.

The only catch is that you have to have to have an .edu email address -or- a facebook account (doesn't have to have an .edu email linked to it).

The offer expires tomorrow morning at 8am our time (GMT/IST), so get in quick!

Similar to Living Social, they also have a referral system. For every person you signup you get $5 credit so feel free to sign up as mine or the non referral link is below also.

My referral link is <removed> or the non referral link is http://www.collegebudget.com.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Just bought one, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

How do you sign up using Facebook? I see it suggested on the site but don't see how its possible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭long_b

Bought one ... sure hope this was a typo on Skype's behalf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭long_b

groom wrote: »
    How do you sign up using Facebook? I see it suggested on the site but don't see how its possible

Hit the sign up link and click on the Facebook icon in the bubble on the right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Ah ha. I must have it blocked by a plugin. Not seeing the icon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭baspower

can't seem to choose state other than those in US??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

baspower wrote: »
    can't seem to choose state other than those in US??

Doesn't matter, pick any

• Registered Users Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Thanks OP just bought one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭gerrykiddy

Many thanks Liquidsquid and it worked a charm. We all owe you one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Cheers m8, worked a treat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Brill deal, cost works out at €9.60 on the card and gives just over €15 skype credit!

Advertisement