Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got a Bryton Aero 60t

Options
  • 19-06-2019 11:18pm

Being the rebel that I am (or at least used to be before I got old and boring) I’m ignoring Garmin as everyone has one.

So I am torn between a Wahoo element bolt and the Bryton aero 60.

The Wahoo seems to be a solid bet, but the Bryton seems to have good mapping.

Any thoughts or advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Trekker09

I had the Mio Cyclo 505 which I sold last year. I rate selling it as one of the dumbest decisions (according to Mrs there is a long list of contenders) I have made in along time. I currently have a 520 which is the best Garmin I've owned but it'll be dropped like a hot snot as soon as I have the beer vouchers for another Mio

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,898 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I also had a Mio 505. Liked it, but battery on mine was not great.

I've had Bryton's (20, 40, 50 and still have a Rider 60). They do pretty much all of what a Garmin or Bolt will do, but not in as nice a package.

The Rider 60 has good maps, good battery.

The tabs on the Brytons are not as sturdy as the Garmin ones though. And their support is based out of Taiwan so can be a bit of a headache.

Advertisement