Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can this website deny me a refund because of this?

Options
  • 19-06-2019 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi how are yous first of all I would like to thank you for reading and helping me so as the story goes I bought an iPhone screen of a different supplier a more local supplier and I installed it as I would any other iPhone screen i have installed over the last 2-3 years, the screen was not working when I installed it so I emailed him and also rechecked the website. Under the listing for the phone screen it had said "*PLEASE FULLY TEST SCREEN BEFORE FULLY INSTALLING, *STICKER REMOVAL AND FULL INSTALLATION OF THE SCREEN WILL VOID THE WARRANTY SHOULD ANY ISSUES ARISE."
    This was in bold writing underneath, in my case the only way to test the screen was to install it and see if it worked? this is where im lost can he do that ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Ive replaced good few screens on iPads and my own phones. You plumb it in and turn it on before you remove any stickers. Every YouTube video says to do this.

If you removed the plastic etc before testing you're out of luck.

Advertisement