Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault Kadjar - radio issue

Options
  • 18-06-2019 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is anyone has experienced this ...
    I've a 2017 Renault Kadjar and this morning when I turned on the radio the volume cut in and out several times, then sounded like everything was going through the back speakers and then sound completely went. Same thing when playing music from usb key.

No issue with the radio/media system up to now. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Check the electrical connections. The services of a decent auto electrician might be the way to go.

p.s. Is it under warranty?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Check the electrical connections. The services of a decent auto electrician might be the way to go.

p.s. Is it under warranty?

Yeah still under warranty (I think!)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Dont Renault have a 5 year warranty ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Either 3 or 5, cant remember off hand.

Just in the car again a few minutes ago and all working fine again :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

You will need it with Renault electrics

• Advertisement
Advertisement