Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denny's alternative: Pancakes;Bacon;Hash browns

Options
  • 15-06-2019 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone,

My son and I are looking for a Denny's alternative in Dublin as we enjoyed their breakfast very much in Orlando a few years back.
    I assume it's a typical American thing: Pancakes;Bacon;Hash browns on a single large plate. (nicer than the McDonald's alternative)

Something like:
    double-berry-banana-pancake-breakfast_thumb-l.jpg

Thanks for any advise!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Beacon?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,891 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I think the OP means Dennys the restaurant chain rather than the brand of bacon products.

Try Eddie Rockets diners.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Birneybau wrote: »
    Beacon?

I’m assuming it’s a typo, and that the OP meant bacon.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭xboxdad

dudara wrote: »
    I’m assuming it’s a typo, and that the OP meant bacon.

Yes, sorry. Can you please correct the topic title for me? (I didn't find a way to do it)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,007 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Not quite Dublin but the Broadway Cafe in Dunboyne will definitely do something like that. I'm not a hash brown person but their American style pancakes with bacon are awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Humour Me

Stella Diner in Rathmines is an American themed diner with pancakes, waffles, eggs etc in the all day breakfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

I've never seen US style hash browns in Ireland outside my own kitchen. They're always those frozen yokes and not much good.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭xboxdad

Oh, there are some promising looking options in this thread already! Thanks everyone!

Advertisement