Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding style : HELP

Options
  • 26-05-2019 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Have a family wedding fast approaching I’m a disaster-hate clothes shopping. 40s, 5 6 and size 12. Don’t really do dresses/ skirts ! Im strawberry blonde hair and fair complexion. Bridesmaids wearing teal Wedding is in July.Found this jumpsuit. Would this be elegant/ dressy enough to wear? If so please help me to style it ? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

How bizarre, I was just looking at that jumpsuit myself for a summer wedding! I think it would be lovely for a wedding, yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

That's gorgeous! Very similar to a jumpsuit a friend of mine has worn to a few recent weddings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

Gorgeous imo.

Maybe silver or pink accessories ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Its fab! I be tempted to get rid of the belt and but a slim silver belt and silver shoes with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭coathanger

Went with the jumpsuit in the end with hot pink shoes & Accessories. Very comfortable to wear & got loads of compliments so thanks for all your advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

It’s fab !! Perfect for the wedding

Advertisement