Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siopaella

Options
  • 21-05-2019 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has experience with Siopaella. I've been following them online for a while and am interested in taking part in one of their swap days.

As I understand it, you bring along your stuff, they apprise it and you get store credit to that amount.

I have a load of nice dresses in my wardrobe that I've either worn once or never worn (and as I get older, the likelihood is I never will!) I've also got a number of handbags that I never use anymore from Longchamp, Aspinal and Coccinelle.... obviously i know they don't have the same % resale value as LV or similar, but am optimistic that all together, there might be a few euros worth!

I'm also thinking of moving later this year so I'd like to own less stuff generally, and sure if I get one nice thing in return, then thats a plus for me!

I'd be interested if anyone else has done this - if they found they got a good deal and what they were like to deal with?

Advertisement