Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPV Vaccines GMHS

Options
  • 14-08-2020 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Going unreg for this to avoid embarassment 😂

Wanted to get Hepatitis and HPV Vaccines in GMHS but saw that they’re shut (like everything) because of Covid 😭 Just wondering if anyone heard anything about when they’re back? Havent been before so any tips about the place are welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Their website says they're open.

https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/5/sexhealth/gmhs/

Maybe give them a call or email them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Would like to get this too but its not something I feel like discussing with my GP which I know says something else but the GMHS is still closed

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

As far as Im aware a GP will charge for it (and it aint cheap) but GUM clinics etc wont

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Tig98 wrote: »
    As far as Im aware a GP will charge for it (and it aint cheap) but GUM clinics etc wont

Are they open again?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

Gael23 wrote: »
    Are they open again?

Yup, at least my local one is. The wait time for an appointment is increased though due to all the extra hygiene practices that need to take place

• Advertisement
Advertisement