Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saorview connect with SCART

• 29-09-2020 12:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Hi

As title. Can you get a Saorview Connect box with a SCART output?
    I want both aerial and satellite inputs and recording facility (internal HD for preference).

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭galvo_clare

Thanks for that but that socket looks to be video only, no audio output except digital so there's no way to put it all into a SCART, which is what I need.

decor58 wrote: »
    The Walker Wps818c has av output, so with the correct lead you can connect through scart. The lead would have like a jack plug (headphone plug) on one end and a SCART on the other. No internal hdd.

It's an av socket, audio and video, if you see the photos attached, the jack lead carries audio left and right and video.

Cool. Thanks.

That Walker appears to be a combo box only though. No better than what I have. As far as I can see the only Saorview Connect box is some PowerPoint yoke.
    The Walker Wps818c has av output, so with the correct lead you can connect through scart. The lead would have like a jack plug (headphone plug) on one end and a SCART on the other. No internal hdd.

Advertisement