Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Golf lessons

Options
  • 27-09-2020 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi guys,

Looking to get back into golf, recently qualified has a secondary school teacher so I've plenty of time on my hands...

I've an horrendous slice which essentially ruins my experience with anything but my wedges and putter.

I'm in the Kildare North region so I'd be looking for anyone in Kildare, West Dublin, South Meath. Would really appreciate if anyone has any recommendations with whom they've had a good experience with.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

You won’t go wrong with the guys at Carton house

• Registered Users Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Colm Dunne, former assistant pro in Castlewarden and now working out of Rathcore. Really sound guy and very dedicated and hands on with the people he works with.

He does lessons out of Newcastle range too if that suits.

Records lessons and edits and puts together videos that he'll send on to you so you'll have a refresher to get back on track, if you feel like you've forgotten and slipping back into bad habits

Michelle Caroll in celbridge driving range is great, has trackman records swings sends out videos and at end of the lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Any teaching pro should be able to cure a slice in fifteen minutes.

Advertisement